About this course
This course covers all SD-WAN concepts from basic to advance level.
Not only many hours theory and design, but there are more than 12 hours Lab/Configuration in this course to demonstrate, different features in SD-WAN.
It covers at the moment, Cisco Viptela SD-WAN but when the new content is available for the other vendors SD-WAN solution, students will be able to access the new content for free as well.
Starting from installing certificates on the SD-WAN Controller (VBond, VSmart, VManage), all the way cloud integration, Direct Internet Access, Dynamic Path Selection, Application Based Traffic Engineering, QoS, Forward Error Correction, Deduplication, Zero Touch Provisioning and many other topics are covered from theory and design aspects and demonstrated in a Lab environment.
Last but not least, guest designers will discuss their real life SD-WAN design and deployment with Orhan Ergun and students will be able to access any newly added discussions in this course for free!
As usual, Orhan Ergun offers you the best course!
Please contact with [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
· Deploying DNS/NTP/Certificate Authority Services on Windows Server
· Onboarding Controllers
· Getting Edge devices serial file from cisco (using Smart Account)
· Onboarding Edge devices (Viptela and IOS-XE devices)
· Working with feature/device templates
· Configuring NAT features on Edge devices (Overloading NAT, Port-Forwarding, Static 1:1)
· TLOC Extension configuration
Working with Centralized Control Policies:
· VPN Membership
· Hub-and-Spoke Topology
· Route Prioritization
Working with Centralized Data Policies:
· Service Insertion (Service Chaining)
· Blocking Applications
· AAR (Application Aware Routing)
· Traffic Engineering
· QoS (Policer)
· QoS (Classification/Marking) of applications
Working with Localized Control Policies:
· BGP Route-Policy Configuration
Working with Localized Data Policies:
· Defining Queues
· QoS (Classification using ACLs)
· QoS (Scheduling)
- Familiarity with Basics of the routing protocols
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN and Datacenter basic terminologies such as VLAN, STP, IP, Router, Switch, Firewall etc.
- 20+ hours video trainings
- SD-WAN Workbook
- Lab Config Files
- Software Images
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner/ Intermediate Advanced
- Language English
This course is
This course is offered as Life Time Access, no recurring monthly charges!