About This Course
This is a self-paced CCDE v2.1 Training Program which helps you to pass CCDE Written and CCDE Practical exams.
You will learn the below technologies and also you will understand how to use those in Service Provider, Enterprise, Datacenter and Mobile Operator real life network design.
You may have a few CCIE, but you realized that none of them gives you the credibility that you want. You want to be the most respectful person in your organization and rise above all your peers. You are very good at many technologies; however, you realized that being an expert at network design is different and very important.
The problem is you that don’t know where to start. Everybody out there tries to teach you how to configure the protocols or devices, but definitely no solid information about real life network design. Stop searching anymore. This course will help you to get your CCDE certificate greatly. More than 60 students passed the CCDE Practical exam with these resources recently !
What is the target audience?
- Network Engineers, Designers, Solution Architects
- This workshop will be helpful for many exam certification such as CCNP, CCIE , CCDP and CCDE.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Network design principles and best practices that will make you more respectful person in your organization.
- Most important CCDE Written and Practical exam topics (Video Lessons)
- Sample CCDE Practical Lab scenarios which will help you to pass Cisco CCDE exam in your first attempt.
- Technology Comparison charts which will help you to understand Pros and Cons of different technologies
- Network Design Quizzes which will help you to evaluate your knowledge.
- Real life network design discussion videos of Orhan Ergun with other network designers, which will help you understand different design mindsets.
- You should be familiar with the technologies in the Course Outline.
- You don’t need to have CCIE certificate to attend the bootcamp. When you register Orhan will guide you on the resources which you should study until the bootcamp.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- 100+ hours CCDE Practical/Lab exam videos
- CCDE In-Depth Workbook (New CCDE Book of Orhan Ergun – Including 2 CCDE Practical/Lab Scenarios)
- $995 discount for Instructor Led CCDE Training (When you decide to join Live training you pay $995 less) !
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- You will be placed in the CCDE Lab preparation group (200+ CCDE Candidates and CCDE Certified mix)
- Service Provider/Telecom Course Lifetime Access – 10+Hours Video Course/Unique Content
- Certificate of Completion
- Layer 2 Technologies AgendaSAMPLE VIDEO
- Ethernet - control plane and data plane
- Vlan and Flow Based Load Balancing
- Spanning Tree - CST , PVSTP+ , RSTP , MST
- LAG , MC-LAG , VSS and VPC
- VLAN , VTP and Trunking Best Practices
- HSRP , VRRP and GLBPSAMPLE VIDEO
- HSRP , VRRP and GLBP Comparison
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Protocols Interaction
- Layer 2 Traffic Engineering
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Access Design
- Case Study : HSRP and GLBP at the Internet Edge
- Case Study : Access Topologies and the First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Case Study : STP Root Switch Placspanent
- Case Study : First Hop Redundancy Protocol Damage
- Case Study : Port Security comes to the rescue
- Case Study : Layer 2 Looped Access Design
- Network Design Tools & The Best Practices Lesson AgendaSAMPLE VIDEO
- Reliability in Networking
- Fast Convergence and Fast Reroute
- Scalability in IT Systspans and the NetworkingSAMPLE VIDEO
- OPEX - CAPEX and TCO
- Flexibility and Modularity in Network Design
- Network Merger and Acquisition - Key QuestionsSAMPLE VIDEO
- High Availability
- Convergence in Routing Protocols
- Some Routing Best Practices
- Load Balancing
- Optimal Routing
- Network Topologies - CLOS , Ring , Mesh , Partial Mesh
- Security in Network Infrastructure
- Simplicity and Complexity in Networking
- OSPF Lesson Agenda SAMPLE VIDEO
- OSPF Theory and Basics
- OSPF Fast Convergence
- Convergence and Microloop
- OSPF Scalability and Multi-Area OSPF Design SAMPLE VIDEO
- Fast Reroute with OSPF
- Overlay Technologies and OSPF Interaction - GRE,mGRE,DMVPN,GETVPN,LISP
- OSPF in the Datacenter - Traditional and CLOS Based Networks
- OSPF in the Service Provider Networks
- OSPF Design Best Practices
- OSPF Frequently Asked Questions
- OSPF Case Study - ABR Placspanent
- OSPF Case Study - Which Area at the Internet Edge ?
- OSPF Case Study - Multi Area OSPF over a single link
- OSPF Case Study - OSPF and BGP Interaction
- OSPF in the CCDE Exam
- OSPF Summary
- Inter-AS MPLS VPN Design Comparison Chart VIEW SAMPLE
- Single vs Dual Carrier MPLS VPN Design Comparison Chart
- OSPF vs. IS-IS vs. EIGRP vs. BGP VIEW SAMPLE
- EIGRP vs OSPF Design Comparison
- IS-IS vs OSPF Design Comparison
- PIM ASM vs. PIM SSM vs. PIM Bidir VIEW SAMPLE
- EoMPLS vs VPLS vs MPLS L3VPN VIEW SAMPLE
- IP FRR vs MPLS TE FRR
- Uniform vs Short-Pipe vs Pipe Mode Comparison
- OSPFv2 vs OSPFv3 Routing Protocols Comparison
- HSRP vs VRRP vs GLBP Technology Comparison Chart
- DMVPN vs GETVPN
- BGP Add-path vs. Shadow RR vs. Shadow Session vs. Unique RD per VRF per PE
- Full mesh IBGP vs. BGP Route Reflectors vs. ConfederationVIEW SAMPLE
- GRE vs. mGRE vs. IPSEC vs. DMVPN vs. GETVPN
- Layer 2 vs. Layer 3 Access Design Comparison
- Physical Networking Topologies Comparison
- Flat/Single Area vs. Multi Area OSPF DesignVIEW SAMPLE
- Flat/Single Level vs. Multi Level IS-IS Design
Senior Network Designer at Routz
CCDE #20150017 & CCIE R&S #26557
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.
Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
CCDE #20150017 CCIE R&S #26557
Senior Network Consultant at Post Telecom
CCDE #20150039 & CCIE #34509
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
CCDE # 2015::39
Martin J. Duggan
Network Architect at AT&T, Ciscopress Author
CCDE #20160006 & CCIE#7942
I attended Orhan’s April 201610 days CCDE Bootcamp. I am CCDE now !
You can tell Orhan has a great deal of experience, it really comes through when he presents his design case studies and the CCDE Practical scenarios.
CCIE#7042 , CCDE 2016::6
Muhammad Abubakar Siddique
Lead Network Architect – CCDE #20160016 2xCCIE #26693 2xJNCIE VCIX
Your excellent CCDE materials and amazing Bootcamp helped me tremendously through my learning journey.Also thank you very much for being available whenever I have a design question or a complex design topics. I can’t compare your design skills and training with anyone in the industry.
I definitely strongly recommend you whoever wants to understand the network design in detail and wants to pass CCDE exam.
Reviews from the CCDEs who passed the CCDE Lab exam with this course
Thanks to Orhan for being the best CCDE instructor in the world. I highly recomend Orhan's CCDE Training and In-Depth-CCDE book.
Anyone who would like to learn network design or have the CCDE certificate should join his training.
He is really great mashallah, he's done many things for me. Thanks Orhan!
I attended to Online CCDE Bootcamp of Orhan. I want to thank Orhan not only for the great book and bootcamp, but also for his commitment, availability and willingness to assist the CCDE community on our journey -at any time.
The Online Bootcamp of Orhan was the cherry on the cake after finishing the book.
For any one working on the CCDE, I highly encourage you to use his book and bootcamp
I wanted to pass along my appreciation for the outstanding training material. I used the online CCDE training provided by Orhan as well as the In-Depth-CCDE book and passed the exam in February 2018.
Thanks again Orhan for your Instructor Led CCDE Bootcamp. .
I strongly recommend Orhan Ergun’s class if you want to pass the CCDE exam and learn network design.
Thanks Orhan for your all supports.
At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols.
If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
In this page you see the testimonials from the companies. I studied these companies networks before the training and we talked about their network design, possible new services , network optimisations , performance/availability/scalability improvements and the future plans during my five days Service Provider/Telco Network Design Training.
SAFARICOM – Biggest Fixed and Mobile Services Provider/Telco in Nairobi/Kenya
Your class was very useful and served as a valuable addition to my experience in telecommunications, architectures, quality of experience and content delivery networks.
I will definitely use the knowledge acquired to make more sound business decisions and investment as well optimize operations in my organizational unit with a fit for purpose network.
Most important is the approach in understanding exactly why a certain option has been chosen.
It was nice to be your student and enjoyed the MPLS TE technology and network design principles sections.
The network is about to evolve in design so I hope to be able to reach out to you and discuss various design and architecture options.
Your training was quite relevant and practical, since we were able to relate the theory covered to actual scenarios on our network and identify areas of improvement. Thanks also for your encouragement to start the CCDE journey and making it look achievable.
I attended Orhan Ergun CCDE course and I must say it was remarkable . It was well illustrated ,kin on current and advanced technologies .
He surpassed my expectation i.e. Quality , Depth of Knowledge, Well-structured online Resources and Quizzes . Intriguing eye-Opener!