The CCIE Security Full Configuration Lab boot camp has been developed by Orhan Ergun LLC. as a preparation tool for the CCIE Security V5.0 Lab Exam.
The Full Configuration Lab boot camp is scheduled to run 5 days and 8 hours per day. Each day will start by reviewing the Full Lab scenario tasks for the day and preparation strategy to attack the configuration Lab. The attendees then start configuring devices based the tasks and scenario requirements. All Lab configurations are intended to be done by attendees and the instructor at the same time, but meanwhile the instructor will assist with the configuration.
The LAB scenarios cover all technologies and protocols to help lab exam candidates prepare for the Lab exam
Attendees should have the following knowledge and skills before attending the CCIE SEC V5.0 LAB boot cam:
- Full CCNP Security level knowledge on theory with hands on experience on configuration and troubleshooting security products and technologies listed in the exam blueprint.
- Passed the CCIE Security written exam or have great in depth understanding on written exam topics.
Each of the Full Lab scenarios will cover most of the exam blueprint topics:
- AAA and administrative access on IOS devices and ASA firewalls
- Dynamic Routing on ASA firewalls
- IOS device hardening features on IOS routers and switches
- Access List and Access Rule configuration on IOS, ASA, and FTD
- NAT Configuration on IOS, ASA, and FTD devices
- Transparent Firewall configuration on ASA, and FTD
- Failover configuration on ASA, and FTD (A/A, and A/S)
- Configuring Inspection Policies on NGIPS
- IKEv1 and IKEv2 L2L VPN Configurations on ASA, and FTD
- DMVPN IKEv2 (Phase 1-3), GET VPN, SVTI, DVTI, and FlexVPN Configurations on IOS using PSK and RSA-Sig
- Clientless and Anyconnect SSL VPN Configuration
- IOS and ASA Device administration using Tacacs with ISE
- Dot1x and MAB Configuration using ISE
- Implementing Device Profiling, Web Central Authentication, and Guests Access using ISE
Download Course outline
Senior Network Designer at Routz
CCDE #20150017 & CCIE R&S #26557
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.
Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
CCDE #20150017 CCIE R&S #26557
Senior Network Consultant at Post Telecom
CCDE #20150039 & CCIE #34509
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
CCDE # 2015::39
Martin J. Duggan
Network Architect at AT&T, Ciscopress Author
CCDE #20160006 & CCIE#7942
I attended Orhan’s April 201610 days CCDE Bootcamp. I am CCDE now !
You can tell Orhan has a great deal of experience, it really comes through when he presents his design case studies and the CCDE Practical scenarios.
CCIE#7042 , CCDE 2016::6
Muhammad Abubakar Siddique
Lead Network Architect – CCDE #20160016 2xCCIE #26693 2xJNCIE VCIX
Your excellent CCDE materials and amazing Bootcamp helped me tremendously through my learning journey.Also thank you very much for being available whenever I have a design question or a complex design topics. I can’t compare your design skills and training with anyone in the industry.
I definitely strongly recommend you whoever wants to understand the network design in detail and wants to pass CCDE exam.
Reviews from the CCDEs who passed the CCDE Lab exam with this course
Thanks to Orhan for being the best CCDE instructor in the world. I highly recomend Orhan's CCDE Training and In-Depth-CCDE book.
Anyone who would like to learn network design or have the CCDE certificate should join his training.
He is really great mashallah, he's done many things for me. Thanks Orhan!
I attended to Online CCDE Bootcamp of Orhan. I want to thank Orhan not only for the great book and bootcamp, but also for his commitment, availability and willingness to assist the CCDE community on our journey -at any time.
The Online Bootcamp of Orhan was the cherry on the cake after finishing the book.
For any one working on the CCDE, I highly encourage you to use his book and bootcamp
I wanted to pass along my appreciation for the outstanding training material. I used the online CCDE training provided by Orhan as well as the In-Depth-CCDE book and passed the exam in February 2018.
Thanks again Orhan for your Instructor Led CCDE Bootcamp. .
I strongly recommend Orhan Ergun’s class if you want to pass the CCDE exam and learn network design.
Thanks Orhan for your all supports.
At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols.
If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.