CHECK POINT CERTIFIED ENDPOINT SPECIALIST – CCES COURSE
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES) course
In this Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES) course, you will learn how to deploy and manage Endpoint Security. You would also learn about Data Security Protection and Advanced Threat Prevention. You would also learn about Zero-Day Detection, Behavioral Guard, Anti-Malware, Anti-Bot, Automatic Remediation, Forensics, Anti-Exploit, Advanced Persistent Threats, Remote Access VPN etc.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how Endpoint Security works to enforce corporate security compliance for end users and their devices
- Become familiar with the Check Point Endpoint Security Solution architecture and how it integrates with Check Point Network Security Management
- Identify and describe key elements of the SmartEndpoint Management console
- Discuss Endpoint Security Software Blade options and how they are managed from
the SmartEndpoint Management console
- Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using Endpoint
- Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients
- Describe Check Point Harmony Endpoint Agent
- Explain how Harmony Endpoint Agent’s advanced technologies are preventing
attacks from infiltrating Endpoint machines and corporate resources
- Recognize how to configure VPN connectivity to allow clients connecting outside of
the network perimeter to securely access corporate resources
- Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to
the Endpoint Security Management Server
- Describe additional server configurations that are available to help manage Endpoint
- Recognize the different types of data security protections available to deploy on end
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption technology protects and recovers data accessed
and stored on Endpoint computers
- Understand how to secure removable media devices
- Become familiar with the Remote Help tool and how it supports clients experiencing
FDE and Media Encryption issues
- Recognize the types of threats that target Endpoint computers
Prerequisites for CCES Course
- General understanding of Networking
- 1 Year experience with Check Point products
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist – CCES Course Introduction
- Module 2 20 Lessons
Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES) – Theory and Design Videos
- Introduction to Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Security Clients
- Endpoint Security Policies
- Full Disk Encryption
- OneCheck Authentication
- Media Encryption & Port Protection
- Access Zone
- Application Control
- Client Settings
- Remote Access VPN
- Remote Help
- Anti-ransomware & Forensics
- Threat Emulation & Extraction
- Offline Mode
- Push Operations
- Module 3 20 Lessons
Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist CCES Course – Lab Videos
- Lab 01 – Introduction to Endpoint Security
- Lab 02 Endpoint Security Clients
- Lab 03 Endpoint Security Policies
- Lab 04 Full Disk Encryption
- Lab 05 OneCheck Authentication
- Lab 06 Media Encryption & Port Protection
- Lab 07 Anti-Malware
- Lab 08 Compliance
- Lab 09 Firewall
- Lab 10 Access Zone
- Lab 11 Application Control
- Lab 12 Client Settings
- Lab 13 Remote Access VPN
- Lab 14 Remote Help
- Lab 15 Anti-Bot
- Lab 16 Anti-ransomware & Forensics
- Lab 17 Threat Emulation & Extraction
- Lab 18 Offline Mode
- Lab 19 Push Operations
- Lab 20 Reporting
Benefits for Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist training
- 18+ hours Check Point Firewall Theory, Design and Lab Video Trainings Check Point Firewall Labs
- Presentation Slides
- Checkpoint Endpoint Security Client Labs
- Check Point Quiz Questions
- Study Group Participation (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and
you will have them all)!
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access new contents as soon as they are available for this training
- Language English
- Led by JohnPaul Chukwujekwu
Success Stories for CCIES training
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !