Fortinet NSE5 – FortiAnalyzer 6.4 (Network Security Analyst) Course
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
- After accomplishing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiAnalyzer
- Deploy an appropriate architecture
- Use administrative access controls
- Monitor administrative events and tasks
- Understand FortiAnalyzer
- Configure high availability
- Understand HA synchronization and load balancing
- Upgrade an HA cluster’s firmware
- Verify the normal operation of an HA cluster
- Configure RAID
- Register supported devices
- Manage disk quota
- Manage registered devices
- Protect log information
- View and search logs
- Troubleshoot and manage logs
- Monitor events
- Generate and customize reports
- Customize charts and datasets
- Manage reports
- Troubleshoot reports
You will have lifetime access, as soon as we add new topics to the course, you will have an access to the new materials.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical question, you can ask the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is a Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiAnalyzer devices and FortiGate security information
- This course is part of the preparation for the NSE 5 certification exam
- Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network.
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate training and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer Course Introduction
- Module 2 3 Lessons
NSE5_FortiAnalyzer_Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Module 3 5 Lessons
NSE5 FortiAnalyzer Administration and Management
- Module 4 4 Lessons
Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer Device Registration and Communication
- Module 5 4 Lessons
Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer Logging
- Module 6 6 LessonsFortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer Reports
- 7 hours Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Theory, Design anb Hands-on video trainings.
- Presentation Slides.
- Study Group Participation (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun.
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training.
- Skill Level Intermediate/Advanced.
- Language English
- Led by Cristian Florez Gonzalez
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path, Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam. I really enjoyed the course a lot. Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE in August 2016. I became the first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success. If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think like a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint. Orhan’s resources cannot even be comparable with any CCDE Training provider in the industry. I would highly recommend Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who wants to pass CCDE exams and understand the real-life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead, he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam in November 17, 2016. Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams. Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self-paced CCDE course is an excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam. If you are studying for the CCDE exam or want to learn network design, I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self-Paced Course is the best offline CCDE resource!