(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
IPSec is one of the most important topics which every Network and Security Engineer should know about it.
It is not well understood by many Engineers, how it works exactly.
In this course which is a step by step practical one, we will go through the details of this protocol suite and explain the must know components such as what is Phase 1 and its purpose of it, how it works in IKEv1 and IKEv2, what the Phase 2 doing exactly, the differences between Tunnel Mode and Transport Mode and where to use them, ESP and AH differences and many more discussions.
In addition to that, we will teach you how to configure Site-To-Site IPSec VPN between multiple devices from multiple vendors (Cisco Router, Cisco FTD, and FortiGate NGFW).
The topics which will be covered in this course:
• What is IPSec
• Phase 1 vs. Phase 2
• Tunnel mode vs. Transport mode
• ESP (Encapsulating Security Payload) vs. AH (Authentication Header)
• IKEv1 vs. IKEv2
• Diffie-Hellman key Exchange
• Encryption and Hash Algorithms
• Perfect Forwarding Secrecy (PFS)
• Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Routers (With Multiple Proposals)
• Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Router and FortiGate NGFW
• Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Router and Cisco FTD
• Static Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (S-VTI) and its protection with IPSec IKEv2
Please contact [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings, and any other non-technical topics.
Prerequisite Knowledge for IPSEC Course
- You need to have basic understanding/knowledge of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) in order to follow the course.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
IPSEC Course Introduction [Sample Video]
- Module 2 10 Lessons
IPSEC Course Theory and Lab Videos
- IPSec Course – Lab Overview
- IPSec Course – IPSec with IKEv1 and the First Phase
- IPSec Course – IPSec with IKEv1 and the Second Phase
- IPSec Course – IPSec Tunnel vs Transport Mode
- IPSec Course – ISAKMP and IPSec Security Associations (SA) verification
- IPSec Course – Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) vs Authentication Head
- IPSec Course – Defining Multiple IKEv1 Proposals
- IPSec Course – IPSec Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS and Fortigate Firewall
- IPSec Course – IPSec Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS and Cisco FTD
- IPSec Course – Protecting an S-VTI using IPSec with IKEv2
Benefits for ACL – Prefix List and Route-Map Training
- 3 hours video trainings
- Course Lab file for EVE-NG
- Course Slides
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner
- Language English
- Led by Navid Yahyapour
Success Stories for SD-WAN Course
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !