IPSec is one of the most important topics which every Network and Security Engineer should know about it. It is not well understood by many Engineers, how it works exactly.
The topics which will be covered in this course:
- What is IPSec
- Phase 1 vs. Phase 2
- Tunnel mode vs. Transport mode
- ESP (Encapsulating Security Payload) vs. AH (Authentication Header)
- IKEv1 vs. IKEv2
- Diffie-Hellman key Exchange
- Encryption and Hash Algorithms
- Perfect Forwarding Secrecy (PFS)
- Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Routers (With Multiple Proposals)
- Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Router and FortiGate NGFW
- Site-To-Site VPN between Cisco IOS Router and Cisco FTD
- Static Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (S-VTI) and its protection with IPSec IKEv2
Please contact [email protected] for group discounts, corporate training, and any other non-technical topics.
Prerequisite Knowledge for IPSEC Course
- You need to have basic understanding/knowledge of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) in order to follow the course.