Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
In this Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) course, you will learn how to configure and administer Check Point Security Gateways, Security Management Servers, configure Security Policies, and also learn about how to manage and monitor secure networks. You will also learn how to deploy Check Point Security Software Blades effectively.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Install the Check Point GAIA Operating System on Open Servers.
- Set up first time configuration for both Standalone and Distributed Deployments.
- Use the Clish and WebUI for administration of the GAIA Operating System.
- Install SmartConsole alongside other accompanying SmartConsole software.
- Perform global configurations and policy configurations.
- Establish trust between the Security Management Server and the Security Gateways using Secure Internal Communication (SIC).
- Assign security zones to network interfaces and set up Anti-Spoofing.
- Configure Network Address Translation using both Hide NAT and Static NAT.
- Create Objects, Networks, Groups and Security Policies.
- Create Access Control policies using the Firewall/Network Blades, Application, UR
- Filtering and Content Awareness, Identity Awareness Security Software Blades.
- Deploy HTTPS Inspection and also create outbound CA Certificates
- Create Policy Packages for multiple installation targets.
- Create Policy Layers to organize the Rule Base.
- Take snapshots and system backups via the Clish, WebUI and SmartConsole.
- Understand the differences between the Plug-and-Play, Evaluation, Subscription and Perpetual, Local and Central Licenses.
- Generate and apply both Central and Local Licenses via the SmartUpdate and Clish.
- Get Licenses from the Security Management Server and attach to the various Security Gateways.
- Forward Logs from the Security Gateway to the Security Management Server and/or Log Server.
- Use queries to filter logs in the SmartView Monitor
- Utilize SmartView Monitor in viewing a Gateway’s status, monitoring suspicious activities, configuring alerts and traffic counters, analyzing tunnel activity and performing manual failovers.
- Understand the concept of IPSec and Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
- Configure Hashing, Authentication, Group (Diffie-Hellman), Lifetime and Encryption parameters
- Set up VPN domains, VPN gateways and VPN communities.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN.
- Add and Delete Users and Administrators from the Command Line (Clish).
- Integrate Check Point with an Active Directory Domain Controller for Identity Awareness.
- Set up Browser-Based Authentication and Captive Portal.
- Create access roles for use in Access Control Security Policies.
- Set up High Availability (Active-Standby) using ClusterXL
- Monitor Cluster Members and perform manual failover.
- Utilize the Compliance Blade in fine-tuning security policies in line with industry best practices.
- General understanding of networking
- General understanding of the Windows OS
- General working knowledge of the Internet
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately. You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges
- 12+ hours Check Point Firewall Theory, Design and Lab Video Trainings
- Session Presentation and Lab Workbook
- Checkpoint Firewall Labs
- Study Group – You can discuss with other students!
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Beginner/Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by JohnPaul Chukwujekwu
35% Eid Discount
Until July 31
This course is:
Workbook and Labs Included
Note: You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically
This course is offered as Life Time Access, no recurring monthly charges!