Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
In this Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) course, you will learn how to configure and administer Check Point Security Gateways, Security Management Servers, configure Security Policies and also learn about how to manage and monitor secure networks. You will also learn how to deploy Check Point Security Software Blades effectively.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Install the Check Point GAIA Operating System on Open Servers.
- Set up first time configuration for both Standalone and Distributed Deployments.
- Install the Check Point GAIA Operating System on Open Servers.
- Use the Clish and WebUI for administration of the GAIA Operating System
- Install SmartConsole alongside other accompanying SmartConsole software
- Perform global configurations and policy configurations.
- Establish trust between the Security Management Server and the Security Gateways using Secure Internal Communication (SIC).
- Assign security zones to network interfaces and set up Anti-Spoofing.
- Configure Network Address Translation using both Hide NAT and Static NAT.
- Create Objects, Networks, Groups and Security Policies.
- Create Access Control policies using the Firewall/Network Blades, Application, UR
- Filtering and Content Awareness, Identity Awareness Security Software Blades.
- Deploy HTTPS Inspection and also create outbound CA Certificates
- Create Policy Packages for multiple installation targets.
- Create Policy Layers to organize the Rule Base.
- Take snapshots and system backups via the Clish, WebUI and SmartConsole
- Understand the differences between the Plug-and-Play, Evaluation, Subscription and Perpetual, Local and Central Licenses.
- Generate and apply both Central and Local Licenses via the SmartUpdate and Clish.
- Get Licenses from the Security Management Server and attach to the various Security Gateways.
- Forward Logs from the Security Gateway to the Security Management Server and/or Log Server.
- Use queries to filter logs in the SmartView Monitor
- Utilize SmartView Monitor in viewing a Gateway’s status, monitoring suspicious activities, configuring alerts and traffic counters, analyzing tunnel activity and performing manual failovers.
- Understand the concept of IPSec and Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
- Configure Hashing, Authentication, Group (Diffie-Hellman), Lifetime and Encryption parameters
- Set up VPN domains, VPN gateways and VPN communities.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN.
- Add and Delete Users and Administrators from the Command Line (Clish).
- Integrate Check Point with an Active Directory Domain Controller for Identity Awareness.
- Set up Browser-Based Authentication and Captive Portal.
- Create access roles for use in Access Control Security Policies.
- Set up High Availability (Active-Standby) using ClusterXL
- Monitor Cluster Members and perform manual failover.
- Utilize the Compliance Blade in fine-tuning security policies in line with industry best practices.
- General understanding of networking
- General understanding of the Windows OS
- General working knowledge of the Internet
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately. You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 2 Lesson
CheckPoint Security Administrator Course and CheckPoint Firewall Introduction
- Module 2 12 Lessons
Check Point CCSA Course – Theory and Design Videos
- CCSA – Secure Internal Communication
- CCSA- NAT and Anti-Spoofing
- CCSA – Security Policy Management
- CCSA – Policy Layers
- CCSA – Backup and Snapshots
- CCSA – Security Software Blades
- CCSA – Licenses
- CCSA – Traffic Visibility
- CCSA – Virtual Private Networks
- CCSA – Managing User Access
- CCSA – ClusterXL
- CCSA – Administrator Task Implementation
- Module 3 14 Lessons
Check Point CCSA Course – Lab Videos
- CCSA – Lab 00 – Installation
- CCSA – Lab 01 – Introduction to CheckPoint
- CCSA – Lab 02 – Secure Internal Communication
- CCSA – Lab 03 – NAT and Anti-Spoofing
- CCSA – Lab 04 – Security Policy Management
- CCSA – Lab 05 – Policy Layers
- CCSA – Lab 06 – Backup and Snapshots
- CCSA – Lab 07 – Security Software Blades
- CCSA – Lab 08 – Licenses
- CCSA – Lab 09 – Traffic Visibility
- CCSA – Lab 10 – Virtual Private Networks
- CCSA – Lab 11 – Managing User Access
- CCSA – Lab 12 – ClusterXL
- CCSA – Lab 13 – Administrator Task Implementation
- 12+ hours Check Point Firewall Theory, Design and Lab Video Trainings
- Session Presentation and Lab Workbook
- Checkpoint Firewall Labs
- Study Group – You can discuss with other students!
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Beginner/Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by JohnPaul Chukwujekwu
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !