Cisco Datacenter Networking Fundamentals Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This course covers all the fundamental knowledge required to operate Datacenter Networks which consist of Cisco devices, Standard, and Cisco preparatory Datacenter technologies.
Cisco Datacenter Networking Fundamentals Course Covers Networking, Network Virtualization, Switch Virtualization, and Machine Virtualization technologies and the protocols.
This course not only helps students to be prepared for the Cisco Datacenter exams but also provides a very broad level of knowledge on the Cisco Datacenter Fundamentals technologies. Prepare you for a new career in a Datacenter environment.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical question, you can ask to the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
Who should enroll?
- Datacenter Engineer
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- Routing and Switching Basics
- Basic understanding of VMware environment
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately. You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the foundations of Datacenter Networking
- Describe Cisco Nexus products and explain the basic Cisco NX-OS functionalities and tools
- Understanding First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Describe Cisco FEX connectivity
- Understanding Port Channels and VPCs
- Describing Switch Virtualization, Machine Virtualization and Network Virtualization
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Cisco Datacenter Networking Fundamental Course Introduction
- Module 2 2 Lessons
Cisco DataCenter Network Architecture
- Module 3 13 LessonsCisco Nexus Family and Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus Datacenter Product Overview – 01
- Cisco Nexus Datacenter Product Overview – 02
- 3D Overview of Cisco Nexus Datacenter Products – 03
- Cisco NX-OS Software Architecture – 04
- Cisco NX-OS Software Licensing – 05
- Cisco NX-OS Software CLI Tools – 06
- (Lab Overview – 01) Cisco NX-OS Software CLI Tools – 07
- (Lab Overview – 02) Cisco NX-OS Software CLI Tools – 08
- (Lab Overview – 03) Cisco NX-OS Software CLI Tools – 09
- Cisco NX-OS Virtual Routing and Forwarding – 10
- (Lab Overview – 01) Cisco NX-OS Virtual Routing and Forwarding – 11
- (Lab Overview – 02) Cisco NX-OS Virtual Routing and Forwarding – 12
- Cisco Nexus Family Module Summary
- Module 4 8 Lessons
Layer 3 First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Default Gateway Redundancy
- Hot Standby Redundancy Protocol
- Hot Standby Redundancy Protocol (Lab Overview)
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol – VRRP
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (Lab Overview)
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol – GLBP
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (Lab Overview)
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols Module Summary
- Module 5 7 Lessons
Cisco FEX – Fabric Extenders
- Module 6 5 Lessons
Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels – vPCs
- Module 7 6 Lessons
Switch Virtualization Basics
- Module 8 6 Lessons
Machine Virtualization Basics
- Module 9 8 Lessons
Network Virtualization Basics
- 16 hours of Cisco Datacenter Theory, Design and Lab Video Trainings
- Session Presentation
- Study Group – You can discuss with other students!
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- Skill Level Beginner/Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by Arnold Bartholomew (CCIE DC)
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !