Versa SD-WAN Course
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
Versa Secure SD-WAN solution is one of the featured rich solutions in the market, it is the only true Multi-Tenant SASE architecture in the world.
Nowadays organizations are more involved with applications and especially cloud-based applications and infrastructures (SaaS and IaaS), so the quality of experience is getting more important day by day. Reducing the deployment time, complexity, having better control to the WAN, Application-based Traffic steering, and even considering SLA in the forwarding decisions are the important drivers to deploy SD-WAN solutions instead of Traditional WAN technologies.
In addition to that, having Secure Control and Data planes is one of the important key features.
It even provides Next-Generation Firewall features on a single box on top of having a Versatile Network Operating system as a great edge router.
In this course we will go through the theory and design of Versa Networks SD-WAN solution, then we will do a step-by-step deployment for the most important features of the solution.
We will help you to understand the technology from scratch and deploy it on the virtual environment for testing, learning, and proof of concept, then we will make sure you will be able to deploy it in the production network.
The lab topology is well designed to simulate real-world challenges.
The instructor is explaining the technologies while he is configuring the lab (for every single part, which means this course is totally practical and also covers theory in a great way), the topics that are included in these video series are:
• Deploying the MGMT and Control Network
• Getting the Control devices ready from scratch (vDirector, vAnalytics and vController)
• Walkthrough the Web GUI as well as the CLI of the devices
• Staging (on-boarding) the branch (edge) devices
• Comparison between Versa Network SD-WAN and Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) solution during the training
• Configuring the Transport side PE-CE dynamic routing protocols to get connected to the MPLS network (OSPF and BGP)
• Dynamic Routing Protocol configuration in the LAN side and the interaction with Overlay Network (Two-way redistribution between LAN OSPF and Overlay)
• Control Plane examination (going through MP-BGP and different NLRIs being used as well as Different Routing instances to build the Overlay segment as well as Control network)
• Application Awareness and SLA Based Application Steering policies
• All in One Application Steering Templates and applying them to multiple devices
• VRRP on the Branch devices and Tracking considerations
• Direct Internet Access, Split Tunnel configuration on branch devices (CGNAT Config)
• Going through Monitoring (Both in GUI and CLI) and Analytics section
• Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) on versa networks SD-WAN branch devices
As usual, Orhan Ergun offers you the best course!
Please contact [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings, and any other non-technical topics.
- Familiarity with Basics of the routing protocols
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Versa SD-WAN Course Introduction
- Module 2 2 Lessons
Versa SD-WAN Theory and Design
- Module 3 17 Lessons
Versa SD-WAN Course Labs
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Overview
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Getting Control Nodes ready – Part 1
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Getting Control Nodes ready – Part 2
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Getting Control Nodes ready – Part 3
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Staging (Onboarding) the Branch devices – Part 1
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Staging (Onboarding) the Branch devices – Part 2
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Branch device PE-CE protocol configuration (OSPF and BGP)
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – OSPF Configuration on LAN side
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Configuring VRRP
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Configuring DHCP Server
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Control Plane Examination – Part 1
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Control Plane Examination – Part 2
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Redistribution between LAN (OSPF) and Overlay Network
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – DIA (Direct Internet Access)
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – SLA Based Application Traffic Steering
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Application Steering Template
- Versa SD-WAN Lab – Next-Generation Firewall Configuration
- 6 hours video trainings
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by Navid Yahyapour
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !