This Service provides Interview Services, Career Services and Outsourcing Employee service which advance individual and company’s skills and efficiency.
With the interview service, we can help you prepare for your interview and be the best candidate for the position. Our interview preparation includes a 120 minute phone, Skype, or in-person consultation with one of our interview experts.
We will guide you through the process on how to prepare for the most common interview question, how to answer some of the most difficult interview questions and what weak point you need to work on.
You will receive below information in the Interview report:
- Which technical areas you were good at
- Which technical areas you were struggling
- Which technical areas you should definitely study more
- Which resources you should study for the individual technology
- Clear road map for your study plan
So our interview will not only identify your current technical level but also will provide straight to the point study resources. Also having roadmap for your study based on your interested career path is absolutely very beneficial. Interviews take around 2 hours and you should contact for available time slots. (more info)
With the Career service, we take into consideration each candidate’s expectations and career path. We try to find employment opportunities that correspond to a candidate’s profile and to provide them with interesting career opportunities, both in terms of the position and progression potential.(more info)
Outsourcing Employee Service
With this business practice in which your company hires our companies individual experts to perform tasks, handle operations or provide services that are either usually executed or had previously been done by your own employees.
We provide this service through our experts in the areas of Analysis / Design /Application and Development.
Some of the most common reasons for using this service are:
- Reducing and controlling operating costs
- Improving company focus
- Gaining access to world-class capabilities
- Freeing internal resources for other purposes
- Streamlining or increasing efficiency for time-consuming functions
- Maximizing use of external resources
- Sharing risks with a partner company
So our interview will not only identify your current technical level but also will provide straight to the point study resources. Also having roadmap for your study based on your interested career path is absolutely very beneficial. Interviews take around 2 hours and you should contact for available time slots.
Our company’s critical areas for a successful outsourcing program include:
- Clarity concerning company goals and objectives
- Properly structured subcontract and vendor agreements
- Senior leadership support and involvement
- Careful attention to personnel issues