***NEW***New Bundle Package***
2 Online Course as a Bundle :
Online BGP + Online -OSPF
No other institute in the world provides this level of detail or real life scenarios!
33% until March 30 , (
- Course Materials (700+ Pages Course Materials)
- Study Group Participation
- You will have a free PDF copy of Orhan Ergun's upcoming SP Design Book!
That’s why I created this course. In this course :
- I will teach you OSPF and BGP Design / Deployment and Migration Principles
- I will show you how real life BGP and OSPF look like and how big companies design their internal and international networks by using OSPF and BGP, you will have an idea about the big picture
- I will give you many complementary study resources because if you are a research learner, additional resources help you to put the pieces together
- I will introduce you to other network engineers in the class so you will have OSPF and BGP design and deployment discussions, before, during and after the class together
What is the target audience?
- This course is really a Zero to Hero Course!
- No Prior knowledge is required
2019 Online/Webex BGP + OSPF Training DATES and LOCATIONS
|Bootcamp Type||Number Of Days||Location||Description||Status||Timing|
|March 30 – April 27 2019||(5 days / Saturday Only)||Online/Webex||More Info||Register||6 pm-11 pm UTC +3|
|April 15 – 19 2019||(5 days in a row)||Online/Webex||More Info||Register||6 pm-11 pm UTC +3|
- BGP Basics – Why BGP, Autonomous Systems
- BGP Best Path Selection
- BGP Monitoring Protocol - BMP
- EBGP – Basics of EBGP
- EBGP Traffic Engineering – Inbound and Outbound
- GAO – Rexford Model – Inter-domain Policies for Business Economics
- EBGP Multipath, IBGP Multipath and EIBGP Multipath
- Inter domain routing – Settlement Free Peering, Partial Peering, Remote Peering and IP Transit
- BGP Route Servers and the Looking Glasses
- ISP Tiers – Tier 1 , 2 , 3 Type Providers
- IBGP – Basics of IBGP
- BGP Route Reflectors
- Route Reflector Design Options
- BGP Optimal Route Reflection – ISP Case Study
- BGP Confederations and Confederation Design
- Full mesh IBGP vs. Route Reflector vs. Confederation
- Full mesh IBGP to BGP RR Migration
- BGP – IGP Interactions – Blackhole avoidance
- BGP – MPLS Interactions
- BGP LU – Labeled Unicast – RFC 3107 , RFC 8277
- BGP LS – BGP Link State
- BGP EPE – Egress Peer Engineering – Traditional EPE and Modern Egress Peer Engineering with EPE/SDN Controller
- BGP RTBH , Source and Destination based Remotely Triggered Blackholing
- BGP Flowspec – RFC 5575
- BGP Session Culling and Alternative Approaches , OXC
- BGP Graceful Restart, BGP Graceful Shutdown and BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
- AIGP – Accumulated IGP Metric Attribute for BGP
- BGP Route Propagation Behavior – RFC 8212
- BGP Information Security – BGP Route Leak, Sub-Prefix Hijacking, Exact Prefix Hijacking , IP Squatting , RPKI, BGPSEC , Origin and Path Validation
- BGP in the Datacenter
- BGP in the Wide Area Networks
- BGP PIC – Prefix Independent Convergence , BGP PIC Core and BGP PIC Edge
- Case Studies
- BGP vs. IGP Comparison
- Bonus Materials
- Bonus - BGP vs. other Hyper Scale Datacenter Routing Protocol Comparisons : RIFT , Open Fabric and BGP SPF
- OSPF Theory
- OSPF Fast Convergence
- Convergence and Micro-loop
- OSPF Scalability, Multi Area OSPF Design
- Fast Reroute with OSPF
- Overlay Technologies and OSPF (GRE, mGRE, DMVPN, LISP)
- OSPF in the Datacenter Networks
- OSPF in the Service Provider Networks
- OSPF Design Best Practices
- OSPF Advantages and Disadvantages
- OSPF Frequently Asked Questions – How many Routers in an OSPF Area, How many ABR per Area ?
- Case Studies
- Bonus Materials
- Bonus 1 - OSPF Topology Transparent Zone – TTZ
- Bonus 2 – OSPF in IOT and MANET Networks
Senior Network Designer at Routz
CCDE #20150017 & CCIE R&S #26557
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.
Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
CCDE #20150017 CCIE R&S #26557
Senior Network Consultant at Post Telecom
CCDE #20150039 & CCIE #34509
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
CCDE # 2015::39
Martin J. Duggan
Network Architect at AT&T, Ciscopress Author
CCDE #20160006 & CCIE#7942
I attended Orhan’s April 201610 days CCDE Bootcamp. I am CCDE now !
You can tell Orhan has a great deal of experience, it really comes through when he presents his design case studies and the CCDE Practical scenarios.
CCIE#7042 , CCDE 2016::6
Muhammad Abubakar Siddique
Lead Network Architect – CCDE #20160016 2xCCIE #26693 2xJNCIE VCIX
Your excellent CCDE materials and amazing Bootcamp helped me tremendously through my learning journey.Also thank you very much for being available whenever I have a design question or a complex design topics. I can’t compare your design skills and training with anyone in the industry.
I definitely strongly recommend you whoever wants to understand the network design in detail and wants to pass CCDE exam.
Reviews from the CCDEs who passed the CCDE Lab exam with this course
Thanks to Orhan for being the best CCDE instructor in the world. I highly recomend Orhan's CCDE Training and In-Depth-CCDE book.
Anyone who would like to learn network design or have the CCDE certificate should join his training.
He is really great mashallah, he's done many things for me. Thanks Orhan!
I attended to Online CCDE Bootcamp of Orhan. I want to thank Orhan not only for the great book and bootcamp, but also for his commitment, availability and willingness to assist the CCDE community on our journey -at any time.
The Online Bootcamp of Orhan was the cherry on the cake after finishing the book.
For any one working on the CCDE, I highly encourage you to use his book and bootcamp
I wanted to pass along my appreciation for the outstanding training material. I used the online CCDE training provided by Orhan as well as the In-Depth-CCDE book and passed the exam in February 2018.
Thanks again Orhan for your Instructor Led CCDE Bootcamp. .
I strongly recommend Orhan Ergun’s class if you want to pass the CCDE exam and learn network design.
Thanks Orhan for your all supports.
At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols.
If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.