Finally, I have published my new CCDE book titled CCDE In-Depth.
The much-awaited book is available in three version: PDF, Kindle and Paperback versions. You can purchase the PDF version directly from this website. And if you need the Kindle and Paperback version, it is available on Amazon.
Why This Book Is the Best for CCDE Preparation
Many experts believe that CCDE In-Depth is one of the best books you can use to prepare for CCDE Exams. And below are the reasons why you need to read this book:
- This simple and easy-to-read guide will provide you many real-life network design case studies.
- This book provides a detailed design information of Layer 2 technologies, General Network Design and Design Tools, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, Multicast, QoS, VPN Design, and IPv6 Design topics, and the case studies are used to provide more explanations.
- This book covers both CCDE Written and the Practical Exams.
- This book has hundreds of question, which will help you to learn everything about network design and pass the CCDE Written Exam.
- The technology comparison charts provide the alternatives, teaches the pros and cons of the technologies, and highlights the important design aspects of them.
- The full length of the two CCDE Practical Lab Scenarios are presented in this book. These CCDE scenarios will teach you how to approach the questions in the real exam.