Cisco Segment Routing
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the Segment Routing course
This course covers Segment Routing (SR) concepts from basic to advanced level in IOS XR and XE platforms. Students can learn how to configure and verify SR within IGP, BGP in a single domain, and multi-domain scenarios.
Many Labs are inside this course. This is a unique course, no other institutes in the world have this course. Also, it comes with Orhan Ergun’s Segment Routing Workbook!
This course is designed for network engineers and service providers who want to take advantage of the features and flexibilities that SR offers and make their infrastructure ready for SDN.
Please contact with [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
- Familiarity with OSPF and IS-IS
- Familiarity with MPLS , LDP , RSVP
Although there will not be advanced technical level discussions, familiarity with the BGP and MPLS would be nice.
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 12 Lesson
Segment Routing Design and Theory
- SR Theory and Design Part 1 – Introduction to SR, Global and Local Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Theory and Design Part 2 – SRGB (Segment Routing Global Block)
- SR Design and Theory Part 3 – IGP Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Design and Theory Part 4 – BGP Segments
- SR Design and Theory Part 5 – SR and LDP Interworking
- SR Design and Theory Part 6 – SR and MPLS VPN Interrelation
- SR Theory and Design Part 7 – SR-TE (Segment Routing Traffic Engineering) Introduction
- SR Design and Theory Part 8 – SR Policy , ODN and Automated Traffic Steering
- SR Design and Theory Part 9 – B-SID (Binding SID)
- SR Design and Theory Part 10 – LFA (Loop Free Alternate) in Fast Reroute and Reverse SPF
- SR Design and Theory Part 11 – Remote LFA , P , Q, Extended P , PQ Node in Fast Reroute
- SR Theory and Design Part 12 – Segment Routing TI-LFA – Topology Independent Loop Free Alternate
- Module 2 16 Lessons
Segment Routing – Labs
- SR-Lab – Basic Configuration on IOS-XE and IOS-XR
- SR-Lab – IS-IS LSDB and SR Information
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing and MPLS Overlay Services
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE Basics
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing TE BGP Auto-Steering and WECMP
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing TE BGP ODN and Introduction to BGP LS
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE PCE, PCC and PCEP
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE BGP ODN with PCE
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE Policy for xConnect
- SR-Lab – Unified MPLS vs Multi-Domain SR-TE
- SR-Lab – Multi-Domain SR-TE PCE configuration and examination
- SR-Lab – Multi-Domain SR-TE and MPLS VPNs
- SR-Lab – SR-TE Constraints
- SR-Lab – SR-TE Constraints – Flex-Algo and Metric Margin
- SR-Lab – FRR – Local-LFA, Remote-LFA and SR TI-LFA – Part 1
- SR-Lab – FRR – Local-LFA, Remote-LFA and SR TI-LFA – Part 2
- 10+ hours video trainings
- Presentation Slides
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skil Level Moderate
- Language English
- Led by Orhan Ergun and Navid Yahyapour
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !