CCNP ENCOR 350 – 401 Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
CCNP Encor training starts with Network Architecture as it is officially required in the exam Blueprint. Course contains six modules, Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, Security and Network Automation. In order to go through the detailed course outline, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Click here to purchase this training as a part of CCNP Enterprise Complete Bundle Training (ENCOR + ENARSI) with a lower price! from here.
This is not only a video course but it also comes together with the labs, workbook, session slides and network design comparison charts.
CCNP Enterprise Core – Encor training covers the overview of Professional level topics, it is very important before the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure exam. In CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, we focus more in-depth discussions and also every topics from design perspective, in addition to operational perspective.
Students are placed in a study group with the Instructors, so they collaborate whenever they need it!
Not only the theory videos but big percentage of this course is dedicated to Labs, practice. Students will get the config files/labs from us and also workbook for their course. With the workbooks and config files, you will be able to practice entire content yourself with your own personal device.
You will have lifetime access, as soon as we add new topics to the course, you will have an access to the new materials.
What is the target audience?
- Students who would like to understand professional level topics
- Those who operate network with Cisco equipments in a medium scale networks
- There is no prerequisites for this course , you just should be willing to learn!
- You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 1 Lesson
CCNP ENCOR 350-401 Course Introduction & Agenda (Sample Video)
- Module 2 10 Lessons
Architecture (Includes Sample Videos)
- ENCOR – On-Premise vs Cloud Deployments
- ENCOR – Software-Defined WAN
- ENCOR – Software-Defined Access
- ENCOR – Quality of Service – Classification & Marking
- ENCOR – Quality of Service – Policing & Shaping
- ENCOR – Quality of Service – QoS Policies
- ENCOR – Switching Mechanisms
- ENCOR – Architecture Module Summary
- ENCOR – 2-Tier and 3-Tier Design Principles (Sample Video)
- ENCOR – High Availability (Sample Video)
- Module 3 19 Lessons
Virtualization – ENCOR
- ENCOR – Virtualization Concept & Hypervisors
- ENCOR – Virtual Machines & Switches
- ENCOR – EVE-NG Installation – Part1
- ENCOR – EVE-NG Installation – Part2
- ENCOR – Cisco Modeling LABs
- ENCOR – Virtual Routing & Forwarding
- ENCOR – VRF-Lite LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – VRF-Lite LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – VRF-Lite LAB – Part3
- ENCOR – VRF-Lite LAB – Part4
- ENCOR – Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- ENCOR – GRE LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – GRE LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – EVE-NG Installation – Part2
- ENCOR – Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) (Sample Video)
- ENCOR – IPSec LAB – Part1 (Sample Video)
- ENCOR – IPSec LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
- ENCOR – Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
- ENCOR – Virtualization Module Summary
- Module 4 41 Lessons
- ENCOR – Static & Dynamic 8021Q Trunking
- ENCOR – Trunking LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – Trunking LAB – Part 2
- ENCOR – Static & Dynamic Ether-Channel Bundling
- ENCOR – Ether-Channel Bundling LAB – Part 1
- ENCOR – Ether-Channel Bundling LAB – Part 2
- ENCOR – Common Spanning Tree Protocol Concept
- ENCOR – Spanning Tree Versions and Comparision (RSTP, PVST, MST)
- ENCOR – RSTP LAB
- ENCOR – MST LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – MST LAB – Part 2
- ENCOR – MST LAB – Part 3
- ENCOR – Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- ENCOR – EIGRP LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – EIGRP LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – EIGRP LAB – Part3
- ENCOR – Open Shortest Protocol First (OSPF)
- ENCOR – OSPF Multi-Area LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – OSPF Network Types
- ENCOR – OSPF Network Types LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – OSPF Network Types LAB – Part2
- ENCOR – OSPF LSA’s Types and Inspection
- ENCOR – OSPF Route Summarization
- ENCOR – OSPF Route Filtering
- ENCOR – Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- ENCOR – iBGP LAB
- ENCOR – eBGP LAB
- ENCOR – Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- ENCOR – Network Address Translation (NAT)
- ENCOR – Static NAT LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – Static NAT LAB – Part2
- ENCOR- Dynamic NAT LAB
- ENCOR – PAT LAB
- ENCOR – First Hop Redundancy Protocol (FHRP)
- ENCOR – HSRP LAB
- ENCOR – VRRP LAB
- ENCOR – Multicast Concept
- ENCOR- Multicast IGMP
- ENCOR – Multicast PIM
- ENCOR – Infrastructure Module Summary
- Module 5 15 Lessons
- ENCOR – The ‘Ping’ Command
- ENCOR – The ‘Traceroute’ Command
- ENCOR – Conditional Debugs
- ENCOR – Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- ENCOR – System Logging (Syslog)
- ENCOR – Netflow
- ENCOR – Flexible Netflow
- ENCOR – Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)
- ENCOR – SPAN, RSPAN LAB
- ENCOR – IP Service Level Agreement (IPSLA)
- ENCOR – IPSLA LAB
- ENCOR – Cisco DNA Center Workflows
- ENCOR – NETCONF & RESTCONF
- ENCOR – Assurance Module Summary
- Module 6 13 Lessons
- ENCOR – Lines & Password Protection)
- ENCOR – Lines & Password Protection – LAB
- ENCOR – Authentication & Authorization using AAA – LAB
- ENCOR – Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- ENCOR – ACL LAB – Part1
- ENCOR – Control-Plane Policing (CoPP) – LAB
- ENCOR – REST API’s Security
- ENCOR – Threat Defence & Endpoints Security
- ENCOR – Next-Generation Firewalls
- ENCOR – TrustSEC & MACSec
- ENCOR – 8021X, MAB, and WebAuth
- ENCOR – Security Module Summary
- Module 7 17 Lessons
- ENCOR – Python for Enterprisers
- ENCOR – Python Components – Part1
- ENCOR – Python Components – Part2
- ENCOR – Python LAB1 – Single Node
- ENCOR – Python LAB2 – Single Node – For Loop
- ENCOR – Python LAB3 – Multiple Nodes
- ENCOR – Java-Script Object Notation (JSON)
- ENCOR – Finding XML and JSON from IOS
- ENCOR – Data Modeling
- ENCOR – Application Programing Interfaces (APIs)
- ENCOR – Hands-on-APIs using Postman
- ENCOR – Embedded Event Manager
- ENCOR – EEM LAB1 – Syslog Pattern
- ENCOR – EEM LAB2 – CLI Pattern
- ENCOR – Puppet & Chef
- ENCOR- SaltStack & Ansible
- ENCOR – Automation Module Summary
- Module 8
- ENCOR – Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN)
- ENCOR – Wi-Fi Layer-1 Concepts – Part1
- ENCOR – Wi-Fi Layer-1 Concepts – Part2
- ENCOR – AP Modes
- ENCOR – Antenna Types
- ENCOR – AP Discovery & Join Process
- ENCOR – Roaming
- ENCOR – Deployment Models
- ENCOR – Wi-Fi Security
- ENCOR – vWLC LAB – EAP, PSK, and WebAuth
- ENCOR – WLAN Module Summary
- Module 9 1 LessonsENCOR Course Summary
- 45+ hours video trainings
- CCNP – ENCOR- Config Files/Labs
- CCNP – ENCOR Workbook
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by Sajjad Ghaffoori
- CCNP – ENCOR- Config Files/Labs
- Watch over 150 hours CCIE Enterprise Blueprint Topic Video
- Take Lesson Quizzes
- Watch 100+ Practical Labs
- Over 5000+ Pages Training Materials
- Free Orhan Ergun’s CCIE Enterprise Workbook
- You will be placed in a study group
- Learn with your own Pace
- Access the Content Anywhere, Anytime
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !