Overview of Fortinet NSE7 SD-WAN
This course will teach you about common SD-WAN deployment scenarios using the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution. You will explore different situations, from a single enterprise site to multiple data center environments, that will help you to enhance and troubleshoot SD-WAN deployments.
NSE 7 SD-WAN Certification: Anyone responsible for managing a Fortinet SD-WAN deployment and network operation. This course will help you prepare for the NSE 7 SD-WAN certification exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution
- Introduction to Fortinet SD-WAN Components & Terminologies
- Introduction to ECMP and ECMP Load Balancing Methods
- Introduction to Policy Routing and Policy Routing Configuration
- Introduction to Firewall Sessions, Dirty and May Dirty Sessions
- Introduction to performance SLAs, Link Health Monitor,
- deploying FortiOS SD-WAN solutions with FortiManager.
- Configure basic SD-WAN features
- Configure advanced SD-WAN features
- Understand the SD-WAN route and rule lookup process
- Understand the different rule criteria and strategies
- How SD-WAN responds to changing link conditions
- Deploy SD-WAN using basic IPsec and routing configuration
- Deploy SD-WAN using advanced IPsec and routing configuration
- Troubleshoot SD-WAN routing and rule matching issues