CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This CCNP Enarsi Training covers Advanced EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VPN, Services and Infrastructure Security from both Theory and Lab perspectives. There are many Lab configuration and troubleshooting videos. You can see the course content at the bottom of this page.
Click here to purchase this training as a part of CCNP Enterprise Complete Bundle Training (ENCOR + ENARSI) with a lower price! from here.
Entire Cisco CCNP Enarsi 300-410 Exam topics are covered in this course.
This is a Video On Demand CCNP Enarsi Course, meaning, you will be able to purchase this course and start studying immediately.
You can access the content from anywhere, 365 days, 24/7.
You can purchase this course together with our CCNP Encor Training to complete CCNP Enterprise Complete Training.
Configuration files, workbooks, and all the videos will be available immediately after purchasing, automatically.
Also, you will be placed in our study group. You will be able to discuss your questions with the instructors and other students.
You will have lifetime access, as soon as I add new topics to the course, you will have an access to the new materials.
What is the target audience for CCNP ENARSI Training?
- Network Engineers, Network Managers and Solution Architects
Prerequisites for CCNP ENARSI Training?
- Basic level of routing and VPN technology knowledge is recommended
- You can take this course now and access all the resources immediately.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 4 Lesson
CCNP ENARSI – Course Introduction and Agenda
- Module 2 24 Lessons
ENARSI – Distance Vector Routing
- EIGRP Classic vs Named Modes – Part1
- EIGRP Classic vs Named Modes – Part2
- EIGRP Address Families
- EIGRP Neighbor Relationship
- EIGRP Neighbor Relationship Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Neighbor Relationship Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Neighbor Authentication (Sample Video)
- EIGRP Neighbor Authentication Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Neighbor Authentication Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Administrative Distance Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Administrative Distance Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Metric Overview
- EIGRP Metric Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Metric Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Metric Troubleshooting – Part3
- EIGRP Loop-Free Path Selections
- EIGRP Path Selections Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Path Selections Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Split-Horizon
- EIGRP Load Balancing Troubleshooting – Part1
- EIGRP Load Balancing Troubleshooting – Part2
- EIGRP Route Summarization
- EIGRP Stubs
- Distance Vector Module Summary
- Module 3 17 Lessons
ENARSI – Link State Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Overview
- OSPF Versions and Address Families – Part1
- OSPF Versions and Address Families – Part2
- OSPF versions and Address Families – Part3
- OSPF Neighbor Adjacency
- OSPF Neighbor Adjacency Authentication
- OSPF Network Types – Point-to-Point Network
- OSPF Network Types – Broadcast Network
- OSPF Network Types – DR,,BDR Troubleshooting
- OSPF Area Types Backbone & Normal Area
- OSPF Area Types Stub Area
- OSPF Area Types Totally Stubby,, NSSA,, Totally NSSA
- OSPF Virtual Link – Part1
- OSPF Virtual Link – Part2
- OSPF Path Preference – Part1
- OSPF Path Preference – Part2
- OSPF Route Redistribution
- OSPF Redistributing into NSSA, Totally NSSA
- OSPF Route Summarization
- OSPF Policy-Based Routing
- OSPF VRF-Lite
- Link State Module Summary
- Module 4 17 Lessons
ENARSI – Path Vector Routing
- eBGP Prefix Advertisement – Part 1
- eBGP Prefix Advertisement – Part2
- iBGP Prefix Advertisement – Part1
- iBGP Prefix Advertisement – Part2
- BGP Operations
- BGP Path Attributes – Weight
- BGP Path Attributes – Local Preference
- BGP Path Attributes – AS-Path, MED
- BGP Route Redistribution – Part1
- BGP Route Redistribution – Part2
- BGP Route Summarization
- Path Vector Module Summary
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- BGP Address Families
- BGP Neighbor Adjacency
- iBGP Configuration Requirements
- iBGP Full Mesh Topology
- Module 5 9 Lessons
ENARSI – VPN Technologies
- ENARSI – Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- ENARSI – MPLS Operations
- ENARSI – MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- ENARSI – Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- ENARSI – Next-Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP) + DMVPN Phase-1
- ENARSI – DMVPN Phase-3 Deployment
- ENARSI – IPSec with DMVPN – Part1
- ENARSI – IPSec with DMVPN – Part2
- ENARSI – VPN Module Summary
- Module 6 10 Lessons
ENARSI – Infrastructure Security
- ENARSI – AAA Local Framework
- ENARSI – AAA Remote Server
- ENARSI – IPv4 Access Control Lists (ACL’s) – Standard+Extended
- ENARSI – IPv4 Access Control Lists (ACL’s) – Named+Time-Based
- ENARSI – IPv6 Traffic Filters – Part1
- ENARSI – IPv6 Traffic Filters – Part2
- ENARSI – Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF)
- ENARSI – Control Plane Policing (CoPP)
- ENARSI – IPv6 First Hop Security
- ENARSI – Security Module Summary
- Module 7 12 Lessons
ENARSI – Infrastructure Services
- ENARSI – Line Console Protection
- ENARSI – Line VTY Protection & Remote Management using Telnet
- ENARSI – Remote Management using SSH
- ENARSI – Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- ENARSI – System Logging (Syslog)
- ENARSI – IPv4 DHCP Operations
- ENARSI – IPv6 DHCP – Stateful Approach
- ENARSI- IPv6 DHCP – Stateless Approach
- ENARSI- IP Service Level Agreement (IPSLA)
- ENARSI – NetFlow
- ENARSI – Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- ENARSI – Services Module Summary
- 30+ hours video trainings
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Language English
- Led by Sajjad Ghaffoori
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !