(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This MPLS Training starts with MPLS Theory and the best practices. It is not only design based but also there are many Labs in it!
Explains MPLS Fundamentals in detail. Labeling protocols LDP, RSVP, RFC 3107 – BGP LU and Segment Routing from Control Plane and Data Plane Perspectives.
You can rent a server from us and practice all the Labs of this course from here.
MPLS Layer 2 VPNs, VPWS, VPMS and VPLS as PW based VPNs, and EVPN – Ethernet VPN for Layer 2 and Layer 3 purposes with the detail Route Type explanation are covered in this course.
MPLS Layer 3 VPNs with OSPF, IS-IS, Static Route, EIGRP, and BGP as PE-CE routing protocols are explained and caveats with these protocols in Intra AS deployment are shared.
Inter-AS MPLS VPN Options, A, B, C and D (Option AB) covered from design and operation perspectives.
The course contains detail information about Network Interconnection where real network creates neighborship between them.
Interconnection between the networks might be done through SFI , IP Transit , Paid Peering and other special arrangements. These are not thought you in any other course on the Internet. If you find, ask for a refund!
Course contains MPLS Traffic Engineering with RSVP and Segment Routing. Fast Convergence and Fast Reroute are explained in so much detail. LFA, rLFA , TI-LFA , RSVP FRR, Link Protection and Node Protection as a Local Protection Mechanisms and Path Protection covered in detail. Comparison between IP and MPLS Fast Reroute Mechanisms will be found in the course as well.
Segment Routing is covered in this course from many aspects as you will see from the below course outline.
Seamless MPLS/Unified MPLS are commonly used mechanisms in the Service Provider Networks, both in Mobile and Fixed Based services. Seamless MPLS explained from design and operation perspective and lab demonstration can be found in this course too.
Carrier Supporting Carrier is used to connect different parts of the Service Provider Networks over other Provider Networks. There are many consideration with CSC, such as running MPLS in VRF and Label stack depth are some of them, it is the topic of this course as well.
There are many other detail information will be found in this course, such as MPLS-BGP, MPLS-IGP interactions, VPN and IP Services Co-existence, Blackhole avoidance with IGP-LDP Synch and LDP Session Protection and many others.
This is not only a video course but also provides detailed comparison with other protocols, detailed comparison of MPLS VPN mechanisms, RSVP vs Segment Routing, and so on.
Also, you will see real-life MPLS network deployment discussions with the other engineers.
You will have lifetime access, as soon as I add new topics to the course, you will have access to the new materials.
Below are some labs which we will be performing in this course:
What is the target audience?
- Network Engineers, Designers, Solution Architects
- This workshop will be helpful for many exam certification such as CCNP, CCIE , CCDP and CCDE.
Although there will not be advanced technical level discussions, familiarity with the basic routing would be an advantage.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately. You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 8 Lesson
MPLS Training – Design and Theory Videos
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 1- MPLS Fundamentals- IGP-BGP Interactions [Sample Video]
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 2 – MPLS L2 VPNs, VPWS, VPLS, LDP and BGP SignalLing, BGP AD [Sample Video]
- MPLS Training – Design and Theory – Part 3 – EVPN -Ethernet VPN [Sample Video]
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 4 – EVPN 2 – Ethernet VPN Advanced
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 5 – Intra AS MPLS L3 VPNs
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 6 – Intra AS VPN Part 2 and Inter-AS MPLS VPNs
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 7 – RSVP Traffic Engineering
- MPLS Training Design and Theory – Part 8 – RSVP Fast Reroute, Link, Node and Path Protection
- Module 2 22 Lessons
MPLS Training – Lab Videos
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 1-MPLS and MPLS VPN Basics -1 [Sample Video]
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 2-MPLS and MPLS VPN Basics -2
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 3-L3VPN-VRF-Lite and 6PE/6VPE
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 4-L2-and-L3 VPNs with IOS-XR
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 5 – MPLS-L3VPN-with-IOS-XR
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 6-VPLS
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 7 – EVPN 1
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 8 – EVPN 2
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 9 – EVPN 3
- MPLS Training – Lab – Part 10 – EVPN 4
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 12 – Inter-AS Option B
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 13 – Inter-AS Option C
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 14 – Inter-AS Option D
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 15 – Inter-AS MPLS All-in-One
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 16 – CSC
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 17 – Seamless MPLS
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 18 – H-VPLS
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 19– RSVP-TE Part 1
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 20– RSVP-TE Part 2
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 21 – RSVP-TE Part 3
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 22 – RSVP-TE Part 4
- MPLS Training Lab – Part 11 – Inter-AS Option A
- Module 3 3 Lessons
MPLS Training – Case Study Videos
- Module 4 5 Lessons
MPLS Training Multicast Design and Theory
- MPLS Training Multicast Design and Theory 1 – MVPN Introduction , Use Cases
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 2 – MVPN MDT Types, Underlay and Overlay Concepts and Protocols
- MPLS Training Multicast Design and Theory 3 – Core Tree Protocols , mLDP, P2MP TE , IR and PIM
- MPLS Training Multicast Design and Theory 4 – C-MCast Signalling Protocols
- MPLS Training Multicast Design and Theory 5 – Overlay Signalling Protocols Comparison
- Module 5 6 Lessons
MPLS Training Multicast Labs
MPLS Training MVPN Lab Part 1 – Customer MCast Setup and MVPN Profile 0
MPLS Training MVPN Lab Part 2 – MVPN Profile 1 Detailed Coverage
MPLS Training – MVPN Lab Part 3 – MVPN Profile 1 Verification and MVPN Profile 3 Explanation
MPLS Training – MVPN Lab Part 4 – MVPN Profile 11 Detailed Coverage
MPLS Training – MVPN Lab Part 5 – MVPN Profile 13 Detailed Coverage
- MPLS Training – Multicast Case Study – AMT – Automatic Multicast Tunnelling Case Study
- Module 6 12 Lessons
Segment Routing MPLS
- SR Theory and Design Part 1 – Introduction to SR, Global and Local Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Theory and Design Part 2 – SRGB (Segment Routing Global Block)
- SR Theory and Design Part 3 – IGP Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Theory and Design Part 4 – BGP Segments
- SR Theory and Design Part 5 – SR and LDP Interworking
- SR Theory and Design Part 6 – SR and MPLS VPN Interrelation
- SR Theory and Design Part 7 – SR-TE (Segment Routing Traffic Engineering) Introduction
- SR Theory and Design Part 8 – SR Policy , ODN and Automated Traffic Steering
- SR Theory and Design Part 9 – B-SID (Binding SID)
- SR Theory and Design Part 10 – LFA (Loop Free Alternate) in Fast Reroute and Reverse SPF
- SR Theory and Design Part 11 – Remote LFA , P , Q, Extended P , PQ Node in Fast Reroute
- SR Theory and Design Part 12 – Segment Routing TI-LFA – Topology Independent Loop Free Alternate
- 70+ hours video trainings
- Session Presentation and Lab Workbook
- Lab Topologies and Config FileS
- Study Group – You can discuss with other students!
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner/ Intermediate Advanced
- Language English
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !