Fortinet – NSE 4 FortiGate Security Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
In this Fortinet NSE 4 FortiGate Security Training, you will learn how to use the basic functions of the FortiGate Firewall, including security profiles.
In the labs, you will review the operation of firewall policies, Security Fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, and how to protect a network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These fundamentals of administration will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
Online Fortinet NSE Courses
The FortiGate Security course is the first installment of the two-part NSE 4 curriculum and covers FortiOS 6.4.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Arrange a suitable mode of operation for the network.
- Use of CLI and GUI for the administration
- Determine the important characteristics of Fortinet security fabric.
- Control the access of the network to configure it with the help of firewall policies.
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT.
- Apply Port, Source and destination NAT
- Genuine use of Firewall policies
- Deep understanding of encryption certificates and functions
- TLS/SSL- secured traffic inspection to prevent encryption using bypass policies of security
- Designing security policies for neutralizing misuse and threats, including torrents, inappropriate websites and viruses
- Utilizing application control methods to control and monitor network applications that might use non-standard or standard ports and protocols.
- Denial of the services and fight hacking.
- Provide an SSL VPN for the access of secure private network
- Interpret and collect log entries.
These are not theory-oriented courses, but lab-oriented ones, so practical examples in labs are preferred for a better understanding. In the end, the quiz will be taken to verify the level of learning.
A student will get lifetime access, and if any new topic is added to the course, you will get an opportunity to access the material related to it.
What is the target audience?
- Network Engineers, Security Professionals, Network Designers, Solution Architects
- This workshop will be helpful for exam certification such as NSE 4!
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- Willing to learn Network Security concepts with Fortinet!
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 7 Lesson
Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Fortinet Network Security Expert – NSE 4 Course Introduction
- NSE4_Introduction and Initial Configuration_Features
- NSE4_Introduction and Initial Configuration_Setup Decisions
- NSE4_Introduction and Initial Configuration_Administration
- NSE4_Introduction and Initial Configuration_Built-In Services
- NSE4_Introduction and Initial Configuration_Maintenance
- NSE4_How to Use the Labs
- Module 2 4 Lessons
- Module 3 4 Lessons
- Module 4 6 Lessons
Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Module 5 6 Lessons
- Module 6 6 Lessons
Logging and Monitoring
- Module 7 3 Lessons
- Module 8 5 LessonsWeb Filtering
- Module 9 4 Lessons
- Module 10 5 Lessons
- Module 11 5 Lessons
Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- NSE4_Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service_Intrusion Prevention System
- NSE4_Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service_Denial of Service
- NSE4_Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service_Web Application Firewall
- NSE4_Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service_Best Practices
- NSE4_Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service_Troubleshooting
- Module 12 6 Lessons
- Module 13 8 Lessons
LABs for Intro, Security Fabric, Firewall Policies and NAT
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART1
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART2
- Comparison Chart – IP FRR vs. RSVP FRR
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART3
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART4
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART5
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART6
- Comparison Chart – Routing Protocols Comparison
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART7
- NSE4_LAB_MODULES 1-4_PART8
- Module 14 2 Lessons
Labs for Firewall Authentication and Logging & Monitoring
- Module 15 1 Lessons
Labs for Module 7 – 12 – NSE4 FortiGate Security Course
- 10+ hours Fortinet FortiGate Firewall Theory, Design and Lab video trainings
- Fortinet FortiGate Firewall Labs
- Presentation Slides
- Fortigate Firewall Quiz Questions
- Study Group Participation (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Language English
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !