Fortinet NSE5 – FortiManager 6.4 (Network Security Analyst) Course
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
- After accomplishing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the key features and capabilities of FortiManager.
- Deploy administrative domains (ADOMs) to support multiple customers on a single FortiManager
- Restrict concurrent ADOM access by using workspaces and workflow mode.
- Use provisioning templates for device-level changes across many devices
- Identify the synchronization states and manage the revision history of managed devices
- Manage firewall policies across multiple FortiGate devices using policy packages with shared and dynamic objects.
- Deploy policies and objects from the global ADOM to multiple ADOMs.
- Understand Security Fabric integration with FortiManager.
- Deploy SD-WAN using central management.
- Describe high-availability (HA), backup, and recovery options for FortiManager
- Manage the firmware of supported devices centrally.
- Offer a local FortiGuard distribution server to your Fortinet devices.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot import and installation issues.
You will have lifetime access, as soon as we add new topics to the course, you will have an access to the new materials.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical question, you can ask to the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies using the FortiManager platform.
- This course is part of the preparation for the NSE 5 certification exam
- Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network.
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiManager Course Introduction
- Module 2 4 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Module 3 6 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_ADOMs
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_Administrator Accounts
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_Concurrent Administrators
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_ADOM Best Practices and Troubleshooting
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_Backup and Restore
- NSE5_FortiManager_Administration and Management_Monitoring Events
- Module 5 3 Lessons
- Module 6 4 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_Device-Level Configuration and Installation
- NSE5_FortiManager_Device-Level Configuration and Installation_Device-Level Settings and Managed Device Status
- NSE5_FortiManager_Device-Level Configuration and Installation_Installing Configuration Changes
- NSE5_FortiManager_Device-Level Configuration and Installation_Revision History
- NSE5_FortiManager_Device-Level Configuration and Installation_Scripts and Device Groups
- Module 7 4 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_Policy and Objects
- Module 8 3 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_SD-WAN and the Security Fabric
- Module 9 4 Lessons
NSE5_FortiManager_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- NSE5_FortiManager_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting_Deployment Scenarios
- NSE5_FortiManager_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- NSE5_FortiManager_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting_Troubleshooting Device and ADOM Databases
- NSE5_FortiManager_Diagnostics and Troubleshooting_Import and Installation Issues
- Module 10 2 Lessons
- 8+ hours Fortinet FortiManager Theory and Design video trainings.
- Presentation Slides.
- Study Group Participation (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun.
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training.
- Skill Level Intermediate/Advanced.
- Language English
- Led by Cristian Florez Gonzalez
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !