|Bootcamp Type||Number of Days||Location||Timing (Based on Istanbul)|
|May 15-26, 2023||2 weeks in a row||Online/Webex||6 pm to 10 pm UTC +3|
|Sep 4 - 15, 2023||2 weeks in a row||Online/Webex||6 pm to 10 pm UTC +3|
|Dec 11 - 22, 2023||2 weeks in a row||Online/Webex||6 pm to 10 pm UTC+3|
This is a live, Webex-Based 2 weeks long, interactive Cisco CCDE v3 Training. Orhan Ergun will be teaching this training. You can attend the Bootcamp two times, only paying once. It is called Free Re-Take and is very helpful for students.
For the Video-On-Demand and cost-effective version of this course, you can click here. (It comes for free with this training)
You might have many CCIE certifications but you realized that none of them gives you the credibility that you want.
You want to be the most respectful person in your organization and among all your peers. You are very good at many technologies but realized that being an expert at network design is different and so important.
The problem is you don’t know where to start. Everybody out there tries to teach you how to configure the protocols or devices but definitely no solid information about real-life network design.
That’s why I created this course. In this course :
- I will teach you network design principles and all the best practices which will make you the most respectful person in your organization
- I will show you what real-life networks look like and big companies design their network, you will have an idea about the big picture
- I will teach you the techniques which will improve your strategic design thinking. If you want to be the best, you need to start thinking different than others.
- I will provide many practical network design scenarios which will help you to pass the Cisco CCDE exam on your first attempt
- I will give you many complementary study resources because if you are a research learner, additional resources help you to put the pieces together.
- I will provide lifetime free access to all my online design videos, books, and other resources so you will continue learning network design after the course.
- I will introduce you to other network designers in the class so you will have design discussions, before, during, and after the class together.
What is the target audience?
- Those who would like to pass Cisco CCDE Practical and Written exams.
- Network Engineers, Designers, Solution Architects who would like to learn more about Provider, Enterprise, Datacenter and Mobile Operator real-life network design.
- CCIE R&S and CCIE SP certificate candidates benefit from the course greatly as well.
- You should be familiar with the technologies in the Course Outline. You don’t need to have a CCIE certificate to attend the boot camp. When you register Orhan will guide you on the resources which you should study until the boot camp
Live interaction with the Instructor, In-Person Class Based Onsite training, and Online Webex Based. Corporates can choose this training to be their location and training can be modified as per customer network infrastructure, and evolving technology discussions.