ACL, Prefix-List and Route-Map Course
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
ACL, Prefix-List and Route-Map Course
Access Control Lists (ACLs), prefix-Lists and Route-Maps are one of the most important tools which every network engineer should know how to work with them and where to use them.
In this course which is a step-by-step practical one, we will go through 18 different tasks teaching you the use cases of ACLs, Prefix-Lists, and Route-Maps with examples, starting from basic tasks going to complex composite ones.
You need to have basic understanding/knowledge of Dynamic Routing Protocols in order to follow the course.
The topics which will be covered in this course:
• Standard and Extended ACLs and Traffic Filtering
• Named Extended ACL and VLAN Access-Map
• ACL and OSPF Distribute-List
• Route-Map, Prefix-List, ACL, and EIGRP Distribute-List
• Route-Map, ACL, and BGP Redistribution
• Route-Map, Prefix-List, and BGP Prefix Filtering
• Route-Map and BGP Network Command
• ACL, Route-Map, and BGP Aggregation with Advertise-Map
• Route-Map and BGP Aggregation with Attribute-Map
• Extended ACLs in BGP
• Route-Map and BGP suppress/unsuppressed MAP
• Prefix-List, Route-Map, and Two-Way Redistribution with Control-Plane Loop Prevention
• Playing with Wild-Card masks to match odd/even subnets
• ACL and Route-Map in Policy-Based Routing (PBR)
Please contact [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings, and any other non-technical topics.
Prerequisite Knowledge for ACL, Prefix-List and Route-Map Course
- Familiarity with Basics of the routing protocols
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
ACL, Prefix-List and Route-Map Course Introduction [Sample Video]
- Module 2 18 Lessons
ACL, Prefix-List and Route-Map Course Videos
- Numbered Standard ACL and Traffic Filtering
- Named Standard ACL and Traffic Filtering
- Numbered Extended ACL and Traffic Filtering
- Named Extended ACL and Traffic Filtering
- Named Extended ACL and VLAN Access-Map
- ACL and OSPF Distribute-List
- Route-Map, Prefix-List, ACL and EIGRP Distribute-List
- Route-Map, ACL and BGP Redistribution
- Route-Map, Prefix-List and BGP Prefix Filtering
- Route-Map and BGP Network Command
- ACL, Route-Map and BGP Aggregation with Advertise-Map
- Route-Map and BGP Aggregation with Attribute-Map
- Extended ACLs and BGP Route-Filtering
- Route-Map and BGP Suppress, Unsuppressed MAP
- Prefix-List, Route-Map and Two-Way Redistribution
- ACL and matching the Odd Routes
- ACL and matching the Even Routes
- ACL and Route-Map in Policy Based Routing (PBR)
Benefits for ACL – Prefix List and Route-Map Training
- 2.5 hours video trainings
- Course Lab file for EVE-NG
- Course Slides
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner
- Language English
- Led by Navid Yahyapour
Success Stories for SD-WAN Course
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !