PMP Training - The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the most important and popular global project management credential for project managers.
The PMP demonstrates the competencies, skills, knowledge, techniques, and experience required to lead and direct projects in any industry, anywhere in the world.
This PMP training course aims at providing you with two main objectives:
• Preparing for the PMP certification exam
• Improving your knowledge, skills, and expertise in leading projects in any sector, anywhere in the world.
Additionally, after completing this course, you should be able to:
• Understand projects, project management, their characteristics, and processes
• Know why projects succeed or fail
• Know the organizations of the system used to deliver value
• Understand the roles of a Project Manager, Stakeholder, Sponsor, Customer, etc.
• Fully appreciate the environments, influences, and factors in which projects operate
• Know the challenges, threats, and opportunities around projects
• Articulate the 10 Knowledge Areas, the 5 Process Groups, and the 49 Processes
• Fully conversant with the principles of project management
• Fully equipment you with the knowledge, practices, processes, tools, techniques, skills, the various approaches (traditional, hybrid, iterative, incremental, agile) to manage and lead projects
• Know how to tailor your approach to suit the project, and the models, artifacts, and methods
• Understand Agile project management and the various Agile methodologies
• Be equipped with the characteristics of a Servant Leader, as the future of leadership
• Lead large projects and resolve conflicts and issues with confidence
• Test your knowledge and expertise through 230 questions.
This is not just a course packed with knowledge but also injected with practical examples from the instructor’s over 20 years of professional experience, and 230 practical questions and answers and explanations.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical questions for PMP Training, you can ask the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is a Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience for PMP Training?
- Professionals from any industry eager to gain the PMP certificate.