PMP Training – PMP Certification Exam Preparation Course
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the PMP Certification Exam Preeparation course
PMP Training – The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the most important and most popular global project management credential for project managers. The PMP demonstrates the competencies, skills, knowledge, techniques, and experience required to lead and direct projects in any industry, anywhere in the world.
In this PMP training course, you will acquire a solid understanding, knowledge, and expertise not only in the traditional approaches to managing projects but also agile and hybrid approaches – giving the full scope for a fast-changing world.
This PMP Training course covers the standard for project management, governance, key concepts and terms, methodologies, processes, principles, management and leadership styles, and numerous questions and answers to test your understanding of the subjects.
This PMP training course aims at providing you with two main objectives:
• Preparing for the PMP certification exam
• Improving your knowledge, skills, and expertise in leading projects in any sector, anywhere in the world.
Additionally, after completing this course, you should be able to:
• Understand projects, project management, their characteristics, and processes
• Know why projects succeed or fail
• Know the organizations of the system used to deliver value
• Understand the roles of a Project Manager, Stakeholder, Sponsor, Customer, etc.
• Fully appreciate the environments, influences, and factors in which projects operate
• Know the challenges, threats, and opportunities around projects
• Articulate the 10 Knowledge Areas, the 5 Process Groups, and the 49 Processes
• Fully conversant with the principles of project management
• Fully equipment you with the knowledge, practices, processes, tools, techniques, skills, the various approaches (traditional, hybrid, iterative, incremental, agile) to manage and lead projects
• Know how to tailor your approach to suit the project, and the models, artifacts, and methods
• Understand Agile project management and the various Agile methodologies
• Be equipped with the characteristics of a Servant Leader, as the future of leadership
• Lead large projects and resolve conflicts and issues with confidence
• Test your knowledge and expertise through 230 questions.
This is not just a course packed with knowledge but also injected with practical examples from the instructor’s over 20 years of professional experience, and 230 practical questions and answers and explanations.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical question for PMP Training, you can ask to the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is a Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience for PMP Training?
- Professionals from any industry eager to gain the PMP certificate.
Prerequisites for PMP Training:
- Willing to learn about project management and/or obtaining the PMP certificate.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
Lessons for PMP Exam Preparation Course
- Module 0 1 Lesson
PMP Course Introduction
- Module 1 4 Lessons
Project Management Fundamentals
- Module 2 12 Lessons
- Module 2 – Lesson 1: Organizational Influences on Projects
- Module 2 – Lesson 2-The Project Environment
- Module 2 – Lesson 3: Organizational Systems & Functional Structures
- Module 2 – Lesson 4: Matrix and Projectized Structures
- Module 2- Lesson 5: Project Management Office, Project Governance and Team
- Module 2-Lesson 6: Project Lifecyle and Phases
- Module 2 – Lesson 7-Project Characteristics
- Module 2 – Lesson 8-Project Management Processes
- Module 2 – Lesson 9-Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Module 2 – Lesson 10-Project Management Data and Information
- Module 2 – Lesson 11-Constraints-Assumptions and Lessons Learned
- Module 2 – Questions and Answers
- Module 3 8 Lesson
Project Integration Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 1-Projection Selection and Economic Models
- Module 3 – Lesson 2-The Project Manager
- Module 3 – Lesson 3-Develop Project Charter
- Module 3 – Lesson 4-The Project Management Plan
- Module 3 – Lesson 5-Managing Project Work and Knowledge
- Module 3 – Lesson 6-Integrated Change Control
- Module 3 – Lesson 7-Configuration Management and Project Closing
- Module 3 – Questions and Answers
- Module 4 7 Lessons
Project Scope Management
- Module 5 7 Lessons
Project Schedule Management
- Module 5 – Lesson 1-Planning Schedule
- Module 5 – Lesson 2-Defining and Sequencing Activities
- Module 5 – Lesson 3-The Network Diagram
- Module 5 – Lesson 4-Solving Network Diagrams
- Module 5 – Lesson 5-Estimating Activity Duration
- Module 5 – Lesson 6-Developing and Controlling the Schedule
- Module 5 – Questions and Answers
- Module 6 5 Lessons
Project Cost Management
- Module 7 5 Lessons
Project Quality Management
- Module 8 8 Lessons
Project Resource Management
- Module 8 – Lesson 1-HR Theories and Resource Planning
- Module 8 – Lesson 2-Acquiring and Estimating Resources
- Module 8 – Lesson 3-Developing the Team
- Module 8 – Lesson 4-HR Models
- Module 8 – Lesson 5-Managing and Controlling Resources
- Module 8 – Lesson 6-Resolving Conflicts
- Module 8 – Lesson 7-Project Team Roles
- Module 8 – Questions and Answers
- Module 9 5 Lessons
Project Communications Management
- Module 10 9 Lessons
Project Risk Management
- Module 10 – Lesson 1-Introduction and Definitions
- Module 10 – Lesson 2-Inputs to Risk Management
- Module 10 – Lesson 3-Plan Risk Management
- Module 10 – Lesson 4-Identify Risks
- Module 10 – Lesson 5-Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Module 10 – Lesson 6-Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Module 10 – Lesson 7-Responding to Risks
- Module 10 – Lesson 8-Risk Register and Monitor Risks
- Module 10 – Questions and Answers
- Module 11 9 Lessons
Project Procurement Management
- Module 11 – Lesson 1-Introduction and Definitions
- Module 11 – Lesson 2-Plan Procurements
- Module 11 – Lesson 3-Sourcing Sellers
- Module 11 – Lesson 4-Conduct Procurements
- Module 11 – Lesson 5-Types of Contracts1
- Module 11 – Lesson 6-Types of Contracts2
- Module 11 – Lesson 7-Control Procurements
- Module 11 – Lesson 8-Project Manager Role
- Module 11 – Questions and Answers
- Module 12 6 Lessons
Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 13 6 Lessons
Professional and Social Responsibility
- Module 14 5 Lessons
Standard for Project Management
- Module 15 7 Lessons
Project Management Principles
- Module 15 – Lesson 1-What is a Principle
- Module 15 – Lesson 2-Stewardship and Team
- Module 15 – Lesson3-Stakeholders and Value
- Module 15 – Lesson 4-Systems Thinking and Leadership
- Module 15 – Lesson 5-Tailoring and Quality
- Module 15 – Lesson 6-Complexity and Risk
- Module 15 – Lesson 7-Adaptability-Resiliency and Change
- Module 16 5 Lessons
Project Performance Domains
- Module 17 13 Lessons
Tailoring, Models, Methods and Artifacts
- Module 17 – Lesson 1-What is Tailoring
- Module 17 – Lesson 2-Leadership and Communication Models
- Module 17 – Lesson 3-Motivation-Change and Transition Models
- Module 17 – Lesson 4-Complexity and Team Models
- Module 17 – Lesson 5-Conflict-Negotiation and Salience Models
- Module 17 – Lesson 6-Methods-Models-Artifacts and Performance Domains
- Module 17 – Lesson 7-New Exam Tips-People
- Module 17 – Lesson 8-New Exam Tips-Process and Business Environment
- Module 17 – Questions and Answers 1-9
- Module 17 – Questions and Answers 10-20
- Module 17 – Questions and Answers 21-30
- Module 17 – Questions and Answers 31-39
- Module 17 – Questions and Answers 40-50
- Module 18 17 Lessons
Agile Practice Guide
- Module 18 – Lesson 1-Introduction to Agile
- Module 18 – Lesson 2- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Module 18 – Lesson 3-Scrum
- Module 18 – Lesson 4-Kanban and Extreme Programming
- Module 18 – Lesson 5-Behavior Driven Development-Crystal-Scrumban
- Module 18 – Lesson 6-Feature Driven and Dynamic System Development
- Module 18 – Lesson 7-Other Agile Methodologies
- Module 18 – Lesson 8-Uncertainty and Life cycle Selection
- Module 18 – Lesson 9-Implementing Agile
- Module 18 – Lesson 10-Mapping Knowledge Areas to Agile Work Process
- Module 18 – Lesson 11-Agile Principles mapped to Agile Guide
- Module 18 – Lesson 12 – Glossary
- Module 18 – Questions and Answers 1-10
- Module 18 – Questions and Answers 11-20
- Module 18 – Questions and Answers 21-32
- Module 18 – Questions and Answers 33-42
- Module 18 – Questions and Answers 43-50
- 60+ hours PMP Training – PMP Project Management Professional Certification Exam Preparation Videos
- PMP Training resentation Slides.
- Study Group Participation for PMP Certification (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun.
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training.
- Skill Level: Expert
- Language English
- Led by James Ntui
Success Stories for Orhan Ergun Training
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !