The Automation Part of the Cisco CCIE-EI v1.0 exam holds many different development and automation tools and concepts, all covered inside this course, based on the exam agenda, and implemented on real hands-on-practice, including the SD-WAN and SDA solutions.
Alongside the videos, you will get course slides for headlines and notes on the topics,
Codes and script files as well, and workbooks for the covered topics.
Students are placed in a study group with the instructors, so they collaborate whenever they need it!
Topics to be covered:
- Data encoding formats (XML and JSON)
- Automation and scripting (EEM and Guest Shell)
- Programmability of vManage API’s
- Interaction with Cisco DNA Center API
- Interaction with Cisco IOS XE API
- Model-driven telemetry
What is the target audience for CCIE Network Automation training?
- Students who are preparing for the CCIE-EI v1.0
- Those who seek the DEVNET skills of a high-level of expert exam