Cisco CCIE Service Provider V5.0 Training
All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This is a Self Paced CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Training Program which helps you to pass CCIE Written and CCIE Practical exams. This course is lifetime access, no monthly or yearly extra payment!
If you have CCNA level knowledge, you can start CCIE with our program!
CCIE SP Training will prepare you for the new solutions of enterprise networks in today’s networking era.
This Training is more oriented on the basis of new and latest solutions instead of the legacy network technologies.
Config files/Labs, software images, workbook, and the session videos are all free with this course. Also, although the course is targeted for self-learning, Orhan Ergun and his other instructors will help you in a study group!
You can rent a server from us and practice all the Labs of this course from here.
CCIE SP Training will prepare you for the new solutions of enterprise networks in today’s networking era.
Config files/Labs, software images, workbook and the session videos are all free with this course. Also, although course is targeted for self learning, Orhan Ergun and his other instructors will help you in a study group!
Why CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Training from Orhan Ergun
There are unique reasons why you should get this training from Orhan Ergun
- Topics will be thought from theory, design, and lab perspectives. Many real-life SP knowledge will be provided by him!
- Orhan Ergun has been teaching network design for many years and 100+ people passed even CCDE Practical exam with him.
- In this training ,We will demonstrate over 100 Labs to the students for better understanding the technologies and the passing the exam.
- Study group and one to one mentorship for each student, similar to what Orhan has been doing for his CCDE students for many years.
- Workbooks , thousands of pages study materials , definitely will be much more than any other training provider in the world.
- Recorded Videos – 150+ Hours!.
- Investment Protection – When you want to attend any of our other trainings such as CCIE Enterprise , CCDE, Segment Routing etc, you will receive extra 20% discount over the course cost.
What is the target audience?
- The primary audience for this course is network engineers that need to be able to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies for Service Provider Networks
- The secondary audience is anyone who wants to understand real-life Service Provider Networks, their operation, design and be able to understand the technologies which are commonly used in the SP Networks.
- CCNP Level knowledge is enough to attend this training.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 3 Lesson
CCIE Service Provider Course Introduction (Includes Sample Video)
- Module 2 6 Lessons
Service Provider – Broadband Technologies
- Module 3 3 Lessons
Service Provider – Physical Connections and the Locations
- Module 4 8 Lessons
- Network Convergence Part 1 – Convergence and Fast Convergence Basics
- Network Convergence Part 2 – Trade-offs in Fast Reroute – Failure Detection in Different OSI Layers
- Network Convergence Part 3 – BFD – Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Details (Sample Video)
- Network Convergence Part 4 – Introduction to Fast Reroute and LFA – Loop Free Alternate
- Network Convergence Part 5 – Remote LFA , P , Q, Extended P , PQ Node
- Network Convergence Part 6 – TI-LFA – Topology Independent Loop Free Alternate with Segment Routing
- Network Convergence Part 7 – Introduction to RSVP Protocol and Traffic Engineering with RSVP
- Network Convergence Part 8 – RSVP Link Protection, Node Protection, PLR, MP and Facility Backup Concepts
- Module 5 17 LessonsLayer 3 Protocols – OSPF Design and Labs
- OSPF Design and Theory – Part 1 (Sample Video)
- OSPF Design and Theory – Part 2
- OSPF Design and Theory – Part 3
- OSPF Design and Theory – Part 4
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – Backbone Area and Prefix Suppression – Part A
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – Backbone Area and Prefix Suppression – Part B
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – LSA Type 2 and Type 3 – Part A
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – LSA Type 2 and Type 3 – Part B
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – LSA Type 4 and Type 5 – Part A
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – E1 vs E2 and Hot-Potato vs Cold-Potato Routing – Part B
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – Stub and Totally Stubby Areas
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – NSSA
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – Totally NSSA
- OSPF Lab Topology 1 – Summarization and Filtering
- OSPF Lab Topology 2 – OSPFv3 and Virtual Links – Part A
- OSPF Lab Topology 2 – OSPFv3 and Virtual Links – Part B
- OSPF Lab Topology 2 – Authentication and Encryption in OSPFv3
- Module 6 8 Lessons
Layer 3 Protocols – IS-IS Design and Labs
- Module 7 21 Lessons
Layer 3 Protocols – BGP Design and Labs
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 1
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 2
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 3
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 4
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 5
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 6
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 7
- BGP Design and Theory – Part 8
- BGP Lab – Part 1 – IBGP Basics
- BGP Lab – Part 2 – Route Reflection and Confederation
- BGP Lab – Part 3 – BGP Free Core – Hierarchical RR and Multipathing
- BGP Lab – Part 4 Traffic Engineering in Inter Domain and BGP Communities
- BGP Lab – Part 5 – Path Manipulation and Aggregation
- BGP Lab – Part 6 – Add-Path
- BGP Lab – Part 7 – ORR (Optimal Route Reflection)
- BGP Lab – Part 8 – Shadow RR and Shadow Session
- BGP Lab – Part 9 – Destination Based RTBH
- BGP Lab – Part 10 – Source Based RTBH
- BGP Lab – Part 11 – BGP Flowspec
- BGP Lab – Part 12 – BGP PIC – Core and Edge
- BGP Lab – Part 13 – BGP RPKI
- Module 8 33 Lessons
MPLS – Multi Protocol Label Switching
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 1- MPLS Fundamentals- IGP-BGP Interactions
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 2 – MPLS L2 VPNs, VPWS, VPLS, LDP and BGP SignalLing, BGP AD
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 3 – EVPN -Ethernet VPN
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 4 – EVPN 2 – Ethernet VPN Advanced
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 5 – Intra AS MPLS L3 VPNs
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 6 – Intra AS VPN Part 2 and Inter-AS MPLS VPNs
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 7 – RSVP Traffic Engineering
- MPLS Design and Theory – Part 8 – RSVP Fast Reroute, Link, Node and Path Protection
- MPLS Lab – Part 1-MPLS and MPLS VPN Basics -1
- MPLS Lab – Part 2-MPLS and MPLS VPN Basics -2
- MPLS Lab – Part 3-L3VPN-VRF-Lite and 6PE/6VPE
- MPLS Lab – Part 4-L2-and-L3 VPNs with IOS-XR
- MPLS Lab – Part 5-MPLS-L3VPN-with-IOS-XR
- MPLS Lab – Part 6-VPLS
- MPLS Lab – Part 7 – EVPN 1
- MPLS Lab – Part 8 – EVPN 2
- MPLS Lab – Part 9 – EVPN 3
- MPLS Lab Part 10 – EVPN 4
- MPLS Lab – Part 11 – Inter-AS Option A
- MPLS Lab – Part 12 – Inter-AS Option B
- MPLS Lab – Part 13 – Inter-AS Option C
- MPLS Lab – Part 14 – Inter-AS Option D
- MPLS Lab – Part 15 – Inter-AS MPLS All-in-One
- MPLS Lab – Part 16 – CSC
- MPLS Lab – Part 17 – Seamless MPLS
- MPLS Lab – Part 18 – H-VPLS
- MPLS Lab – Part 19 – RSVP-TE Part 1
- MPLS Lab – Part 20 – RSVP-TE Part 2
- MPLS Lab – Part 21 – RSVP-TE Part 3
- MPLS Lab – Part 22 – RSVP-TE Part 4
- MPLS Case Study – 1 (PE-CE Routing Protocols in L3 VPN)
- MPLS Case Study – 2 (RSVP Fast Reroute)
- MPLS Case Study – 3 (CSC and BGP as a PE-CE)
- Module 9 18 Lessons
IP and MPLS Multicast
- IP Multicast Part 1 – Multicast Basics (Sample Video)
- IP Multicast Part 2 – IGMP, IGMP Snooping, Different IP Multicast Trees, Loop Prevention
- IP Multicast Part 3 – Different PIM Deployment Models – ASM , SSM, Bidir Explanation
- IP Multicast Part 4 – Different PIM Model Design Comparison (Sample Video)
- IP Multicast Lab – Part 1
- IP Multicast Lab – Part 2
- IP Multicast Lab – Part 3
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 1 – MVPN Introduction, Use Cases (Sample Video)
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 2 – MVPN MDT Types, Underlay and Overlay Concepts and Protocols
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 3 – Core Tree Protocols, mLDP, P2MP TE, IR and PIM
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 4 – C-MCast Signalling Protocols
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 5 – Overlay Signalling Protocols Comparison
- MVPN Lab Part 1 – Customer MCast Setup and MVPN Profile 0
- MVPN Lab Part 2 – MVPN Profile 1 Detailed Coverage
- MVPN Lab Part 3 – MVPN Profile 1 Verification and MVPN Profile 3 Explanation
- MVPN Lab Part 4 – MVPN Profile 11 Detailed Coverage
- MVPN Lab Part 5 – MVPN Profile 13 Detailed Coverage
- Multicast Case Study – AMT – Automatic Multicast Tunnelling Case Study
- Module 10 15 Lessons
Network Assurance and Management – CCIE Service Provider
- Assurance and Management – SNMP – Part 1 – Components, Version and Message Types
- Assurance and Management – SNMP – Part 2 – MIB, OIDs, Getting NMS ready and SNMP v2c Configuration
- Assurance and Management – SNMP – Part 3 – Version 3 Security Levels and Configuration
- Assurance and Management – NetFlow – Overview, Getting Analyzer ready and Configuration
- Assurance and Management Syslog – Part 1 – Overview, RFC 3164 and RFC 5424
- Assurance and Management- Syslog – Part 2 – Getting the Server ready and Configuration on IOS and IOS-XR
- Assurance and Management – IPFIX – Overview and Configuration on IOS-XR
- Assurance and Management – Device Administration – Part 1 – Overview and Getting the ISE v3 ready
- Assurance and Management – Device Administration – Part 2 – AAA Configuration on IOS and IOS-XR
- Assurance and Management – MPLS and SR OAM
- Assurance and Management – SD-Access Assurance
- Assurance and Management – SD-WAN Monitoring
- Assurance and Management – Monitoring Network Devices with PRTG
- Assurance and Management – Monitoring Network Devices with Cacti
- Assurance and Management – Network Assurance and Management Summary
- Module 11 28 Lessons
- CCIE SP – Segment Routing Lab Part 1 Introduction and IGP Segment Types
- CCIE SP Segment Routing Lab Part 2 TI-LFA
- CCIE SP Segment Routing Lab Part 3 Mapping Server
- SR Design and Theory Part 1 – Introduction to SR, Global and Local Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Design and Theory Part 2 – SRGB (Segment Routing Global Block)
- SR Design and Theory Part 3 – IGP Segments (Sample Video)
- SR Design and Theory Part 4 – BGP Segments
- SR Design and Theory Part 5 – SR and LDP Interworking
- SR Design and Theory Part 6 – SR and MPLS VPN Interrelation
- SR Design and Theory Part 7 – SR-TE (Segment Routing Traffic Engineering) Introduction
- SR Design and Theory Part 8 – SR Policy , ODN and Automated Traffic Steering
- SR Design and Theory Part 9 – B-SID (Binding SID)
- SR Design and Theory Part 10 – LFA (Loop Free Alternate) in Fast Reroute and Reverse SPF
- SR Design and Theory Part 11 – Remote LFA , P , Q, Extended P , PQ Node in Fast Reroute
- SR Design and Theory Part 12 – Segment Routing TI-LFA – Topology Independent Loop Free Alternate
- SR-Lab – Basic Configuration on IOS-XE and IOS-XR
- SR-Lab – IS-IS LSDB and SR Information
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing and MPLS Overlay Services
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE Basics
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing TE BGP Auto-Steering and WECMP
- SR-Lab -Segment-Routing TE BGP ODN and Introduction to BGP LS
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE PCE, PCC and PCEP
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE BGP ODN with PCE
- SR-Lab – Segment-Routing TE Policy for xConnect
- SR-Lab – Unified MPLS vs Multi-Domain SR-TE
- SR-Lab – Multi-Domain SR-TE PCE configuration and examination
- SR-Lab – Multi-Domain SR-TE and MPLS VPNs
- SR-Lab – SR-TE Constraints
- SR-Lab – SR-TE Constraints – Flex-Algo and Metric Margin
- SR-Lab – FRR – Local-LFA, Remote-LFA and SR TI-LFA – Part 1
- SR-Lab – FRR – Local-LFA, Remote-LFA and SR TI-LFA – Part 2
- Watch over 150 hours CCIE SP Blueprint Videos
- Take Lesson Quizzes
- Watch 100+ Practical Labs
- Over 5000+ Pages Training Materials
- Free Orhan Ergun’s CCIE SP V5.0 Workbook
- You will be placed in a study group
- Learn with your own Pace
- Access the Content Anywhere, Anytime
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !