CHECK POINT CERTIFIED SECURITY EXPERT (CCSE) TRAINING
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
In this Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) course, you will learn how to upgrade
Check Point Security Gateways and Security Management Servers using both Advanced
Database Migration and the Check Point Upgrade Service Engine (CPUSE) techniques. You
would also learn how to apply patches and hotfixes.
You would understand the Firewall Kernel, Packet Flow, Chain Modules and also understand
how to automate tasks using the Management API, how to deploy and synchronize a
secondary SMS, how to perform Load Sharing amongst Security Gateways, how to accelerate
and improve Gateway performance using SecureXL and CoreXL.
You would further learn how to utilize SmartEvent in detecting, remediating and preventing
security threats. You would understand the workflow of the SmartEvent components i.e., the
Log Server, Correlation Unit, and SmartEvent Server.
You would deploy Remote Access VPN using both IPSec and SSL VPN protocols, install VPN
Clients and SSL Network Extender, create tunnels and also utilize the Mobile Access
Software Blade in ensuring secure communication and data exchange.
Lastly, you would understand Threat Prevention, and how the IPS, Antibot, and Antivirus
Blades can protect the network from attacks. You would also understand how SandBlast,
Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction combinedly work in preventing security incidents
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Upgrade the GAIA Operating System from R77.x to R80.x and higher versions using
the Advanced Database Migration technique
- Upgrade the GAIA OS from R80.x to higher versions using the CPUSE
- Understand how to apply various Jumbo hotfixes and hotfix accumulators.
- Understand the CheckPoint Firewall Infrastructure, the Firewall Kernel, Packet Flow,Chain Modules and Check Point processes.
- Understand automation and orchestration using the Check Point Management API.
- Use the Management API command line tools in creating objects, security policies etc.
- Understand Load Sharing (Active-Active) ClusterXL Deployment, VRRP and VMAC.
- Understand Security Management Server High Availability. How synchronization
(Full Sync and Delta Sync) works between the Primary and Secondary SMS.
- Understand SecureXL, Packet Acceleration, Session Rate Acceleration, Connection
Templates, Packet Flow etc.
- Understand the workflow of the SmartEvent components i.e., the Log Server,
Correlation Unit and SmartEvent Server.
- Understand how to utilize SmartEvent in detecting, remediating and preventing
- Understand how to deploy Remote Access VPN solutions.
- Understand how the Check Point Capsule components work
- Understand how the Mobile Access Software Blade is utilized in ensuring secure
communication and data exchange.
- Understand Threat Prevention and how the IPS, Antibot and Antivirus Blades protect
the network from serious attacks.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction combinedly
work in preventing security incidents.
- CCSA training/certification.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately. You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Check Point Security Expert Course Introduction
- Module 2 14 Lessons
Check Point CCSE Course – Theory and Design Videos
- Module 3 14 Lessons
Check Point CCSE Course – Lab Videos
- CCSE Lab – GAIA Upgrade pt1
- CCSE Lab – GAIA Upgrade pt2
- CCSE Lab – Hotfixes
- CCSE Lab – Command Line Shell
- CCSE Lab – Manual NAT
- CCSE Lab – Management API
- CCSE Lab – Advanced ClusterXL
- CCSE Lab – SecureXL
- CCSE Lab – CoreXL
- CCSE Lab – SmartEvent
- CCSE Lab – Remote Access VPN
- CCSE Lab – Mobile Access
- CCSE Lab – Threat Prevention
- CCSE Lab – SandBlast
- 13+ hours Check Point Firewall Theory, Design and Lab Video Trainings Check Point Firewall Labs
- Presentation Slides
- Checkpoint Firewall Labs
- Check Point Quiz Questions
- Study Group Participation (Together with Instructor and other students)
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and
you will have them all)!
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access new contents as soon as they are available for this training
- Language English
- Led by JohnPaul Chukwujekwu
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !