Your first step starting developing network environments, the DEVASC starts with “what is data?”, and how it is encoded! data programming languages, APIs, and then tells you how to start to develop Cisco productions and solutions using these tools and languages, which in the end will qualify you to pass the DEVASC 200-901 exam from Cisco.
Alongside the videos, you will get course slides for headlines and notes on the topics,
Codes and script files as well.
Students are placed in a study group with the instructors, so they collaborate whenever they need it!
Topics to be covered:
- Software Development and Design (Data formats and languages)
- Understanding and Using APIs (Focusing on REST-API’s)
- Cisco Platforms and Development (Developing Cisco products via API’s)
- Application Deployment and Security (Securing your products)
- Infrastructure and Automation (proper tools for proper automation)
- Network Fundamentals (A, B, C, Ds of networking basics)
What is the target audience for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate training?
- Students who would like to start developing networking environments
- Those who operate networks with Cisco DEVNET Technologies