Cisco Certified DEVNET Associate
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
Your first step starting developing networks environments, the DEVASC starts with “what is data?”, how it is encoded! data programming languages, API’s, and then tells you how to start develop Cisco productions and solutions using these tools and languages, which in the end will qualify you to pass the DEVASC 200-901 exam from Cisco.
Alongside with the videos, you will get course slides for headlines and notes of the topics,
Codes and scripts files as well.
Students are placed in a study group with the instructors, so they collaborate whenever they need it!
Topics to be covered:
– Software Development and Design (Data formats and languages)
– Understanding and Using APIs (Focusing on REST-API’s)
– Cisco Platforms and Development (Developing Cisco products via API’s)
– Application Deployment and Security (Securing your products)
– Infrastructure and Automation (proper tools for proper automation)
– Network Fundamentals (A, B, C, Ds of networking basics)
What is the target audience?
- Students who would like to start developing networking environments
- Those who operate network with Cisco DEVNET Technologies
There are no prerequisites for this course, you just should be willing to learn!
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 1 Lesson
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Course Introduction and Agenda
- Module 2 25 Lessons
DevAsc – Software Development and Design
- Preparing a Virtual Environment with EVE-NG – Part1
- An Alternative Solution with Cisco CML
- DevAsc – Data Formats – XML
- Data Formats – JSON & YAML
- DevAsc – Introduction to Python
- DevAsc – Python – Comments and Variables
- DevAsc – Python – Data Formats
- DevAsc – Python – Condtionals and Loops
- DevAsc – Data Parsing with Python – XML
- DevAsc – Unparsing an XML from Python
- DevAsc – loading and dumping JSON
- DevAsc – YAML to be parsed!
- DevAsc – Test-Driven Development
- DevAsc – Software Development Methods
- DevAsc – Organizing Python Codes using Functions
- DevAsc – Integrating a Python Methods with Classes
- DevAsc – Design Patterns
- DevAsc – Software Version Control & Git
- DevAsc – Linux BASH
- DevAsc – Git BASH – add and remove
- DevAsc – Git BASH – branches and managing conflicts
- DevAsc – Git BASH – diff
- DevAsc – Remote Git Repository using GitHub
- DevAsc – Development Module Summary
- Module 3 7 Lessons
DevAsc – Understanding and Using APIs
- DevAsc – REST-Based API’s
- DevAsc – REST API’s Constraints and Postman
- DevAsc – Requesting an API Token using Postman
- DevAsc – Receiving Inventory Information via HTTP GET Request
- DevAsc – API’s Authentication and Styles
- DevAsc – An HTTP GET Request from Python CLI Python IOSXE_17
- DevAsc – API’s Module Summary
- Module 4 17 Lessons
DevAsc – Cisco Platforms and Development
- DevAsc – Software Development Kit (SDK)
- DevAsc – Cisco Meraki Dashboard API – GUI
- DevAsc – HTTP Requests to Meraki
- DevAsc – Meraki SDK Integration with Python
- DevAsc – SD-WAN API’s – GUI
- DevAsc – REST-API’s for Viptela’s SD-WAN
- DevAsc – ACI Concept and API’s
- DevAsc – Discovering NSO
- DevAsc – Unified Compute Management Solutions!
- DevAsc – Webex and Collaboration from Cisco
- DevAsc – Secuirty Platforms to Know
- DevAsc – Opearting Systems and YANG
- DevAsc – DEVNET Resources
- DevAsc – NETCONF with IOS-XE and NX-OS
- DevAsc – Pushing RPC via Terminal and ncclient
- DevAsc – RESTCONF instead!
- DevAsc – Platforms Development Module Summary
- Module 5 8 Lessons
DevAsc – Application Deployment and Security
- Module 6 5 Lessons
DevAsc – Infrastructure and Automation
- Module 7 4 Lessons
DevAsc – Network Fundamentals
- 20+ hours video trainings
- Course Slides
- Codes and scripts used with Python and API’s development
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges(New documents frequently are added and you will have them all)
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Beginner
- Led by Sajjad Ghaffoori
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !