EVPN – VXLAN Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This EVPN – VXLAN Zero to Hero Course starts with EVPN and VXLAN Theory and problems with traditional Layer 2 Designs. The course contains detailed information about BGP EVPN and VXLAN network design. This course contains many modules, explaining Unicast and Multicast Control and Data Planes and different Underlay and Overlay routing protocol and service deployments.
Orhan Ergun goes through the entire course agenda together with Toni Pasanen. Toni has a great book on EVPN- VXLAN and LISP technologies and He contributes to Orhan Ergun’s YouTube channel as well.
The course mainly covers theory and design aspects of EVPN and VXLAN technologies in detail that you can’t find any other course in the world, similar to some other Orhan Ergun’s courses. This course doesn’t come with the Lab configurations or Lab Workbooks!
For the detailed course outline, please expand the list by clicking on the Course Outline, at the bottom of this page.
You will have lifetime access, as soon as I add new topics to the course, you will have an access to the new materials.
What is the target audience?
- Network Engineers, Designers, Solution Architect
- This workshop will be helpful for many exam certification such as CCNA , CCNP, CCIE , CCDP and CCDE.
- There is no prerequisites for this course , you just should be willing to learn!
- You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges !
- Module 1 5 Lesson
EVPN – VXLAN Course Introduction and Drivers for Layer 3 Network Overlay Virtualization (NVO3) (Sample Videos)
- EVPN – VXLAN Course Introduction
- EVPN Course – Traditional L2 Control and Data Plane – Reactive Learning Model
- Introduction of Ethernet VPN (EVPN) – Proactive Learning Model
- Limitations of Traditional L2 Networks – A/A LB, ECMP, Switch Virtualization, Scalability
- EVPN Course – Spanning Tree Operations , Merging STP Domains and STP Complexity
- Module 2 6 Lessons
Underlay/Overlay Network Design Options
- EVPN Course – OSPF and BGP Processes , Finite State Machines
- EVPN Course- OSPF Underlay Single BGP ASN Overlay Design Option
- EVPN Course – OSPF Underlay with Dual BGP ASN Overlay Model
- EVPN Course – OSPF Underlay BGP Multi ASN with Spines Share BGP ASN Model
- EVPN Course – OSPF Underlay All Devices Have Unique AS BGP Overlay Model
- EVPN Course – BGP Underlay and BGP Multi ASN Overlay Model
- Module 3 17 Lessons
Layer 2 BUM (Broadcast, Unknown Unicast, Multicast) in EVPN Fabric
- Module 4 8 Lessons
EVPN Control and Data Plane Deep Dive
- EVPN Route Type 2 (MAC Advertisement Route)
- Control Plane: Local VTEP Mac and MAC/IP Learning Processes
- Control Plane: L2RIB and BGP L2VPN EVPN Route Export Process in Local Leaf
- Control Plane: BGP L2VPN EVPN Route Import Processes and L2RIB Installation
- In EVPN Why do we have L2RIB and L3RIB Separately
- EVPN Course – Data Plane: Intra-VN Communication
- EVPN Course – Data Plane: Inter-VN Communication
- EVPN Course – Flood Reduction: ARP Suppression
- Module 5 5 Lessons
Host Multihoming – Virtual Port-Channel
- Module 6 6 Lessons
Host Multihoming – ESI Multihoming
- EVPN Course – ESI Introduction
- Finding ESI Members – EVPN Ethernet Segment Route (EVPN Route-Type 4)
- EVPN Course – Selecting Designated Forwarder
- EVPN Course – Split Horizon
- EVPN Course – Load Balancing – Ethernet AD Route (EVPN Route-Type 1)
- EVPN Course – Link Failures and MAC Mass Withdrawn for Fast Convergence
- Module 7 4 Lessons
Firewall Implementation in EVPN Fabric
- Module 8 4 Lessons
EVPN Fabric External Connectivity (Sample Videos)
- EVPN Course – External Connection using Spine Switches (Sample Video)
- EVPN Course – External Connection using Exit Leaf Switches – U-Shaped BGP Peering (Sample Video)
- EVPN Course – External Connection using Exit Leaf Switches – Full Mesh BGP Peering (Sample Video)
- EVPN Course – Full Mesh BGP Peering Policy Solution (Sample Video)
- 10+ hours video trainings
- Course Session Materials
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill Level Intermediate/Advanced
- Language English
- Led by Toni Pasanen and Orhan Ergun
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !