About this course
This course covers Cisco SDA – Software Defined Access concepts from basic to advance level.
Not only many hours theory and design, but there are more than 7 hours Lab/Configuration in this course to demonstrate, different features in Cisco SDA
We will be providing you the SDA Workbook but Rack access is not provided free with this course!
Last but not least, guest designers will discuss their real life SDA design and deployment with Orhan Ergun and students will be able to access any newly added discussions in this course for free!
As usual, Orhan Ergun offers you the best course!
Please contact with [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
|Introduction to Campus Network Fabric|
|Underlay and Overlay Network|
|Cisco SD-Access Deployment|
|Cisco DNA Center device discovery|
|Cisco DNA Center device management|
|Host Onboarding (Wired endpoint only)|
|Fabric Border Handoff|
|Macro-level Segmentation using VNs|
|Introduction to Cisco ISE for SD-Access|
|Cisco DNA Center and ISE Integration|
|Micro-level Segmentation using Cisco ISE|
|Network and Client Health 360|
|Monitoring and Troubleshooting|
- Familiarity with Basics of the routing protocols
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN and Datacenter basic terminologies such as VLAN, STP, IP, Router, Switch, Firewall etc.
- 11+ hours video trainings
- SDA Workbook
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all)
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner/ Intermediate Advanced
- Language English
25% Discount till Jan 22,
This course is:
This course is offered as Life Time Access, no recurring monthly charges!