“How to Successfully Bid and Maintain an IT Contract,” is a short, non-certification course to augment the knowledge, competencies, and capabilities of IT professionals (freelancers, startups, and owners and managers of small and medium-sized IT businesses) enabling them to win more contracts and being able to manage them more effectively.
Most IT leaders are very good technically but poor in business competencies (contracts, finances, legal, marketing, etc.)
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Why contracts are so important to today’s business
• Take advantage of the trainer’s extensive 27 years of professional experience working with contracts, contractors, business leaders, and IT professionals
• Have the required competencies for successfully bidding and managing IT contracts
• Know the key IT contractual terms, conditions, and special clauses
• Why Contract Management Software is an essential, smart tool for your business growth
• Know how to manage Contract Closure in an effective and efficient manner – something that is ignored by most.
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical questions, you can ask the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is a Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience for this course
- --IT professionals (freelancers, startups, and owners and managers of small and medium-sized IT businesses)