The MUST KNOW Financial Concepts and Terms for IT professionals is a short, non-certification to augment the knowledge, competencies, and capabilities of IT professionals (and even non-IT professionals) concerning financial terms and concepts.
This course will be useful for any IT professionals who will do design decisions based on customers' requirements and constraints and understand the business and financial jargon as well.
TABLE OF CONTENT
• Lesson 1: What is Finance?
• Lesson 2: Importance of Finance
• Lesson 3: Types of Finance
• Lesson 4: Principles of Finance
• Lesson 5: What is Finance for IT
• Lesson 6: What is CAPEX?
• Lesson 7: What is OPEX?
• Lesson 8: What is a Budget?
• Lesson 9: Total Cost of Ownership
• Lesson 10: What is RFI?
• Lesson 11: What is RFP?
• Lesson 12: What is LOI?
• Lesson 13: Purchase Order
• Lesson 14: Service Level Agreement
• Lesson 15: SWOT Analysis
• Lesson 16: Forecasting
• Lesson 17: What is ROI?
• Lesson 18: Return on Sales
• Lesson 19: Conflict of Interest
• Lesson 20: Due Diligence
• Lesson 21: Cost of Capital
• Lesson 22: Net Present Value (NPV)
• Lesson 23: Revenue Growth
• Lesson 24: Gross Margin
• Lesson 25: Benefit-Cost Ratio
• Lesson 26: Risk Tolerance
• Lesson 27: Cash Flow
• Lesson 28: Warranty and Guarantee
• Lesson 29: Developing an IT Budget.
• Lesson 30: Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
Also, as with all our other courses, students of this course are placed in our Study Group. So, when you have any technical questions, you can ask the Instructors directly, which is one of the biggest benefits of our courses. It is not a Forum, it is a Live, Study Group with thousands of people!
What is the target audience for this course
IT professionals or even non-IT professionals