Self-Paced CCDE Training
All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!
Note:You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
You can Purchase this course via PayPal or any Credit Card
About the course
This is a self-paced CCDE v2.1 Training Program which helps you to pass CCDE Written and CCDE Practical exams.
If you have CCNA level knowledge, you can start Self Paced CCDE Training with our program !You will learn the below technologies and also you will understand how to use those in Service Provider, Enterprise, Datacenter and Mobile Operator real life network design.You may have a few CCIE, but you realized that none of them gives you the credibility that you want. You want to be the most respectful person in your organization and rise above all your peers. You are very good at many technologies; however, you realized that being an expert at network design is different and very important.
The problem is you that don’t know where to start. Everybody out there tries to teach you how to configure the protocols or devices, but definitely no solid information about real life network design. Stop searching anymore. This course will help you to get your CCDE certificate greatly. More than 80 students passed the CCDE Practical exam with this course!</p;>
What is the target audience of Self Paced CCDE Training ?
- Network Engineers, Designers, Solution Architects
- This workshop will be helpful for many exam certification such as CCNP, CCIE , CCDP and CCDE.
What am I going to get from Orhan Ergun’s Self Paced CCDE Training ?
- Network design principles and best practices that will make you more respectful person in your organization.
- Most important CCDE Written and Practical exam topics (Video Lessons)
- Sample CCDE Practical Lab scenarios which will help you to pass Cisco CCDE exam in your first attempt.
- Technology Comparison charts which will help you to understand Pros and Cons of different technologies
- Network Design Quizzes which will help you to evaluate your knowledge.
- Real life network design discussion videos of Orhan Ergun with other network designers, which will help you understand different design mindsets.
- You should be familiar with the technologies in the Course Outline.
- You don’t need to have CCIE certificate to attend the bootcamp. When you register Orhan will guide you on the resources which you should study until the bootcamp.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact with [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
- Module 1 5 LessonCCDE Course Introduction
- Module 2 17 Lessons
Layer 2 Network Design
- Layer 2 Network Design Agenda
- Ethernet Control Plane and Data Plane
- Vlan and Flow Based Load Balancing
- Spanning Tree – PVSTP+, RSTP , MST and Design Options
- Access Topologies and the FHRP Protocols
- LAG – MC-LAG – VSS and VPC
- Vlan, VTP and Trunking Best Practices
- HSRP , VRRP and GLBP
- HSRP , VRRP and GLBP Comparison
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Access Network Designs
- Traffic Engineering and Layer 2 Traffic Engineering
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Protocol Interactions
- HSRP and GLBP at the Internet Edge
- STP Root Switch Placement Decision
- First Hop Redundancy Protocol Damage
- Port Security Comes to the Rescue
- Layer 2 Looped Access Design
- Module 3 17 Lessons
Network Design Tools and the Best Practices
- Network Design Tools and the Best Practices Agenda
- Reliability in Networking
- Scalability in the IT Systems and the Networking
- OPEX , CAPEX and TCO
- Flexibility and Modularity
- Network Merger and Acquisition Fundementals
- High Availability
- Convergence in Routing Protocols
- Some Routing Best Practices
- Load Balancing
- Redistribution Best Practices
- Optimal Routing
- Network Topologies – CLOS , Ring , Mesh
- Security in Network Infrastructure
- Simplicity and Complexity in Networking
- Fast Convergence and Fast Reroute
- Module 4 17 Lessons / 1 Quiz
- OSPF Agenda
- OSPF Theory and the Basics
- OSPF Fast Convergence
- Convergence and Microloop
- OSPF Scalability and Hierarchical OSPF Design
- Fast Reroute with OSPF
- OSPF and GRE, mGRE, IPSEC , DMVPN , GETVPN , LISP Interaction
- OSPF in the Datacenter – Traditional and CLOS Based Topologies
- OSPF in the Service Provider Networks
- OSPF Design Best Practices
- OSPF Frequently Asked Questions
- OSPF Case Study – NSSA Area at the Internet Edge
- OSPF Case Study – Multi Area OSPF Adjacency
- OSPF Case Study – ABR Placement
- OSPF Case Study – OSPF and BGP Interaction
- OSPF in the CCDE Exam
- OSPF Summary
- OSPF (Quiz)
- Module 5 4 Lessons
- Module 6 3 Lessons
- Module 7 5 Lessons
BGP – Border Gateway Protocol Design
- Module 8 3 Lessons
- Module 9 1 Lessons
QoS Design and the Best Practices
- Module 10 7 Lessons
- Module 11 12 LessonsMPLS Design
- MPLS Theory and Design Fundamentals
- MPLS Case Study – PE-CE Routing Protocols – OSPF
- MPLS Case Study – RSVP Fast Reroute
- MPLS Case Study – CSC and BGP as a PE-CE in MPLS L3 VPN
- Inter-AS MPLS VPN Option A
- Inter-AS MPLS VPN Option B
- Inter-AS MPLS VPN Option C
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 1 – MVPN Introduction , Use Cases
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 2 – MVPN MDT Types, Underlay and Overlay Concepts and Protocols
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 3 – Core Tree Protocols , mLDP, P2MP TE , IR and PIM
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 4 – C-MCast Signalling Protocols
- MPLS Multicast Design and Theory 5 – Overlay Signalling Protocols Comparison
- Module 12 27 Lessons
IPV6 Theory, Design and Deployment
- IPv6 Business Drivers
- IPv6 Addressing Review
- IPv6 Address Assignments to the Hosts
- IPv6 Addresses Unicast, Multicast, Anycast
- IPv6 Header and Fragmentation
- Getting IPv6 Addresses and PI vs PA Discussion
- IPv6 Address Planning Fundamentals
- IPv6 Address Plan Example for ISP Network
- IPv6 Transition Mechanisms in General Overview
- IPv6 Dual Stack Overview
- IPv6 Happy Eyeballs
- IPv6 Dual Stack Requirements and Challanges with Dual Stack
- IPv6 Transition Mechanisms – Tunnel Overview
- IPv6 Transition Manual/Configured Tunnels
- IPv6 Transition – Semi Automatic Tunnels – Tunnel Brokers
- IPv6 Transition – Automatic Tunnels Overview
- IPv6 Transition – 6to4 Automatic Tunnels
- IPv6 Transition Automatic Tunnels 6RD – 6 Rapid Deployment
- IPv6 Transition Automatic Tunnels – ISATAP
- IPv6 Transition Automatic Tunnels – TEREDO
- IPv6 Transition – Automatic Tunnels – DS Lite
- IPv6 Routing Protocols Overview
- IPv6 Routing Protocols – OSPFv3 Overview
- IPv6 Routing Protocols OSPFv2 vs OSPF v3 Comparison
- IPv6 Routing Protocols – IS-IS
- IPv6 Routing Protocols – EIGRP for IPv6
- IPv6 Routing Protocols – BGP in IPv6
- Module 13 8 Lessons
- Network Convergence Part 1 – Convergence and Fast Convergence Basics
- Network Convergence Part 2 – Trade-offs in Fast Reroute – Failure Detection in Different OSI Layers
- Network Convergence Part 3 – BFD – Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Details
- Network Convergence Part 4 – Introduction to Fast Reroute and LFA – Loop Free Alternate
- Network Convergence Part 5 – Remote LFA , P , Q, Extended P , PQ Node
- Network Convergence Part 6 – TI-LFA – Topology Independent Loop Free Alternate with Segment Routing
- Network Convergence Part 7 – Introduction to RSVP Protocol and Traffic Engineering with RSVP
- Network Convergence Part 8 – RSVP Link Protection, Node Protection, PLR, MP and Facility Backup Concepts
Module 14 1 Lesson
CCDE Practical Scenarios/Labs
- Module 15 4 Lessons
Design Discussions with other Network Architects/CCDEs
- Module 16 16 Lessons
Design Comparison Charts
- Comparison Chart – Inter-AS MPLS VPNs
- Comparison Chart – OSPF vs. IS-IS
- Comparison Chart – IP FRR vs. RSVP FR
- Comparison Chart – DMVPN vs. GETVPN
- Comparison Chart – HSRP vs. VRRP vs. GLBP
- Comparison Chart – MPLS QOS Deployment Models
- Comparison Chart – EoMPLS vs. VPLS vs. MPLS L3 VPN
- Comparison Chart – Routing Protocols Comparison
- Comparison Chart – PIM ASM vs. PIM SSM vs. PIM Bidir
- Comparison Chart – BGP Add-Path vs. Shadow Route Reflector vs. Unique RD
- Comparison Chart – Full Mesh IBGP vs. RR vs. Confederation in IBGP
- Comparison Chart – GRE vs. mGRE vs. IPSEC vs. DMVPN vs. GETVPN
- Comparison Chart – Layer 2 vs. Layer 3 Access Design
- Comparison Chart – Ring vs. Hub and Spoke vs. Partial Mesh vs. Full Mesh Physical Topologies
- Comparison Chart – Flat vs. Hierarchical OSPF Design
- Comparison Chart – Flat vs. Hierarchical IS-IS Design
- Module 17 1 QuizzesSample Quizzes
- Watch CCDE Blueprint Topic Videos
- Take Lesson Quizzes
- Watch CCDE Practical Scenarios
- Download CCDE Comparison Charts
- Learn with your own Pace
- Access the Content Anywhere, Anytime
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !