Cisco SD-WAN Training
(All our courses are lifetime access, so you don’t pay monthly or yearly recurring charges, when there is new update, you get them for free!)
You don’t need to register to access our courses!. You finish payment and we send an access email automatically.
About the course
This course prepares the students for Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI – SD-WAN exam. In this Cisco SD-WAN training course, all SD-WAN concepts are covered from basic level to advance.
This course is designed with several hours of theory sessions and more than 20 hours of configuration/Lab to show and explain different features present in SD-WAN.
Cisco SD-WAN Certification Training
Certification training of Cisco SD-WAN
The installation certification of SD-WAN controller to cloud integration, dynamic Path selection, direct Internet access, QoS, Forward error correction, application-based traffic engineering, zero-touch provisioning and deduplication, and many more topics are entirely covered from the design and theory aspects and explained in the Lab environment too.
In the end, guest designers will discuss real-life deployment and design of SD-WAN with students, and Orhan Ergun can access any new added discussion in this course free of cost.
As usual, Orhan Ergun offers you the best course!
Please contact [email protected] for group discounts, corporate trainings, and any other non-technical topics.
Below are some labs which we will be performing inn this course
- Deploying DNS/NTP/Certificate Authority Services on Windows Server.
- Onboarding Controllers
- Getting Edge devices serial file from cisco (using Smart Account)
- Onboarding Edge devices (Viptela and IOS-XE devices)
- Working with feature/device templates
- Configuring NAT features on Edge devices (Overloading NAT, Port-Forwarding, Static 1:1)
- TLOC Extension configuration
Working with Centralized Control Policies:
- VPN Membership
- Hub-and-Spoke Topology
- Route Prioritization
Working with Centralized Data Policies:
- Service Insertion (Service Chaining)
- Blocking Applications
- AAR (Application Aware Routing)
- Traffic Engineering
- QoS (Policer)
- QoS (Classification/Marking) of applications
Working with Centralized Data Policies:
- BGP Route-Policy Configuration
Working with Centralized Data Policies:
- Defining Queues
- QoS (Classification using ACLs)
- QoS (Scheduling)
- Familiarity with Basics of the routing protocols
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN and Datacenter basic terminologies such as VLAN, STP, IP, Router, Switch, Firewall etc.
For More info [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] for group or corporate trainings and any other non-technical topics.
You can take the course now and access all the resources immediately.
You will have lifetime access, there is no subscription recharges!
- Module 1 9 Lesson
SD-WAN Introduction, Theory and Design Resources
- Cisco SD-WAN 300 – 415 ENSDWI Course Introduction [Sample Video]
- EVE-NG Community Version – Setup Lab with EVE Free Version [Sample Video]
- EVE-NG Pro Version – Introduction and Some Advanced EVE-NG Features [Sample Video]
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – What is SD-WAN
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – Cisco SD-WAN Components
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – Cisco SD-WAN Planes
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – OMP, TLOC and Service Routes
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – VPNs, IPSec and BFD
- Cisco SD-WAN Course – Theory and Design – Templates and Policies
- Module 2 35 Lessons
SD-WAN Lab Resourcesn
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Introduction and Overview (Sample Video)
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Onboarding the Controllers
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Getting the Serial File
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Onboarding a vEdge Device
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Onboarding a cEdge Device
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Service VPNs, OMP Routes and TLOCs
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab TLOC Extension
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Feature Templates
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Device Templates
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Policies Overview
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Centralized Policies – Changing the Overlay Topology
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – VPN Memberships
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Route-Leaking between VPNs
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Changing OMP Route Preference
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Application Firewall
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – QoS
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Firewall Service Insertion Part A
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Firewall Service Insertion Part B
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Traffic Engineering
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Direct Internet Access (DIA)
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Centralized Policies – Application Aware Routing
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Localized Policies – Walkthrough the GUI
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Localized Policies – Creating an Edge device Template
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Localized Policies – QoS Class-Maps and Schedulers
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Localized Policies – Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Localized Policies – Route Policies
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Localized Policies – Applying Localized Policies
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab NAT Part 1
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab NAT Part 2
- Cisco SD-WAN Viptela Lab Zone Based Firewall
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Cloud OnRamp for SaaS – Part 1
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Cloud OnRamp for SaaS – Part 2
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Controllers Redundancy – Part 1
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Controllers Redundancy – Part 2
- Cisco SD-WAN Lab Controllers Redundancy – Part 3
- 20+ hours video trainings
- SD-WAN Workbook
- Lab Config Files
- Software Images
- Lifetime access – No subscription charges (New documents frequently are added and you will have them all) !
- Certificate of Completion – Signed by Orhan Ergun
- You will be able to access the new content as soon as they are available for this training
- Skill LeveI Beginner/ Intermediate Advanced
- Language English
I passed the #CCDE today! I used a lot of resources to be successful but I need to call out one specifically. Thanks Orhan Ergun for always being available at all hours to answer every question, to discuss every technology, and to work through my personality “issues” that I had throughout this process!! For all my friends venturing down the CCDE path Orhan is a great resource and friend to have!
Orhan’s ability to cover the vast topics required for CCDE is tremendous. He is not only very technical, he is also an amazing teacher.
I passed the CCDE Practical exam and Orhan’s CCDE course was very important contributor to my success. I attended the CCDE course of Orhan Ergun in July and it was exactly what I needed, Orhan is taking the pain to break down the different technologies.
After I attended Orhan Ergun’s CCDE course I passed the CCDE practical exam.I really enjoyed the course a lot.Before I signed up I didn’t know what to expect but it’s for sure a great design course and preparation for the CCDE exam. Mainly because of the interaction with Orhan who is really an expert in explaining all the different technologies and making perfect designs out of them.
I passed the most respectful Cisco exam CCDE on August 2016. I became first Nigerian CCDE and Orhan Ergun’s CCDE Bootcamp was the most important resource in my success.If you want to nail down CCDE, you need to think as a designer. You need to change your mindset and understand all the technologies in the CCDE Blueprint.Orhan’s resources cannot even comparable with the any CCDE Training provider in the industry.I would highly recommend the Orhan’s CCDE Bootcamp for anyone who want to pass CCDE exams and understand the real life network design
I signed up for Orhan’s CCDE training. This training is very technically detailed and the use-cases, quizzes, scenarios, and mind maps are all great resources in the overall training program. Orhan teaches his students to think like a network designer by applying technology to meet business requirements and design specifications.
Orhan is forcing you to take off the implementation hat that most of us have been wearing for many years, instead he is providing a new fancy design hat, which makes you see and deal with the issues presented. At the beginning of this CCDE course you many times are sitting thinking ‘I could solve this issue with some fancy trick/feature’, all because you keep thinking implementation. However as the course goes on Orhan is helping you to fill your new fancy design hat with all the important information not only for designing, meeting business requirements, but also dealing with the interaction of the protocols. If you’re trying to get your head into a new hat, chasing the CCDE exam, or just wants to get on top with network design, I would go to Orhan today.
I passed the CCDE exam on November 17,2016.Orhan’s CCDE Live class and Self Paced training course helped me a lot to pass the both CCDE Written and Practical exams.Design comparison charts and videos will help you a lot in CCDE Practical exam. The quizzes in the self paced CCDE course is excellent resource for the CCDE Written exam.If you are studying for CCDE exam or want to learn network design,I strongly recommend you to take this course.
If you are considering studying for the coveted Cisco CCDE certification, make good use of the Cisco recommended reading list and CiscoLive videos focused on design. But your preparation won’t be complete without a touch of Midas from the master CCDE trainer Orhan Ergun. He is the most complete training provider in the industry – Books, Blogs, Videos, Bootcamps, One-to-one chat, etc.Self Paced Course is a best offline CCDE resource !